ICC World T20 Mini Mafia! - Game End.

No lynching is a really stupid thing to do at this point. There is enough evidence out there. Unless you're aligned with the killer captain, you wouldn't want a lynch. Just putting this out there. Maney seems English or Aussie, tbf.

I want to lynch MaD, but I've compelled myself to a investigate a theory, which I'll explain tomorrow as well. I'm hoping it yields more results - I think it already has yielded something.

Last edited:
So LL do you think at this stage it would be right to lynch MaD? I'm happy to if you can give me a decent enough reason...

Alright fine, I shall claim
I am Noor Ali, Minnow, Team Afghanistan
My nation is low in the ranks and slowly rising so i'm a vanilla townie

So we are lynching Guddu? I have been saying that for a while now, he hasnt done anything noteworthy throughout this game, atleast in the thread? I doubt even his team is happy with that. Anyways unless anyone has any bright Ideas:

Lynch: Guddu

treva - 1 (LL)
guddu - 4 (Maney, hedger_14, MaD, BKB1991)

2 more needed for a majority. If mattfb hasn't posted by the end of this day period, he will be prodded. Same goes for guddu, but on current ranks he will be lynched anyway.

Meh!i am From Team England.And my character is Kevin Petersen.according to The
Pm But,
"my role does not start until i have been found by the English Skipper! Until then you may post as much as you like, but when you are found your post restriction will come into place."
and Less activity Due to My Uni Tests :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread