ICC08 League: DEADLINE FOR MATCHES 17 JUNE

Im already in contact with abishek through emails.But I just could not sneak in with a game,when hes available.Ill try to finish the games asap.

Yeah, your a dog.

I don't care anyways, I enjoyed playing ICC08 again.

Will look forward to playing some matches against you and Shravi.

i played a friendly with cricketdudemad today and defeated him by180 runs....whopping win

Haha, he sucks.

We should just make this the "ICC08 League (where you just play everyone who actually still plays online with this game....)

Haha, he sucks.

We should just make this the "ICC08 League (where you just play everyone who actually still plays online with this game....)

I want to win something :p. Even if it's meaningless. Like abhishek has mentioned before, it would also be helpful to post your online usernames as well I guess, in case you just want to play for fun, or have crashed out of the tournament. It can be good for those who progressed to the next round to try out some new players as well ;). Like our guinea pigs ;).

Haha got some nice minnow bshing from Abishek.
Lost all 3 games.
Good luck Abishek for the rest of the tournament.

so finally after all the waiting im finally through to the next round...i couldnt agree more with shravi when he says it gives a great thrill to win even though nothings at stake...coz when u keep playing icc all by yourself u never come to know how good u actually are because with time u get used to computer strategies and respond with your own set strategies...here its out of the box...

well as for my game,enjoyed playing it..naresh is a pretty good chap..hes a good player but somewhat new to the game,so could defeat him 3-0,with margins of 5wickets,100 runs,60 runs...but then he was very fair n good to play...looking to smash my way to semis now......CMON.

My opponent may not turn up as he is having problem with ICC program updates.

Users who are viewing this thread