i'm having lots of problem with byes???

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i was playing a vb series against austrailia pakistan and i was india so i was batting and australia was bowling i missed all the ball and still all the ball went byes i'm really irritate of this this happen every time to me when i play any type of match can u help me out how do i exactly put the setting. if u can help me out then plzz help

Well are most of them going over the keepers head off bouncers? If so, just don't play on hard pitches
The byes thing also could have something to do with your game settings or PC, because some people get it more than others

ya but i play world sereies and its comes automatically pitch selected so i can do anything about it brad352 u tell me the exact setiing so i can set maybe u know about it. thanzx

It doesn't occur in my version as well. I think its more to do with the original exe. If you are playing with Sam's no cursor exe or Sam's no run out exe then the wides should not occur.

If the above is not the reason then the only other reason I can think of is the bowling setting in ODI hard file. You can probably change as following and check if it still bowls too many wides (this may even sort out byes issues too) :

; Bowling Cursor Size
TargetSizeMin 0.12
TargetSizeMax 0.35

The above values will ensure the bowlers will bowl proper line and length not giving any room to be called a wide.

Users who are viewing this thread