Importing cricket bats to my career player

madman981

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
gday guys

Can anyone please explain to me how i import cricket bats and gear to my my career player in the game

I want my dude to use some different bats instead of the boring clean skin one

I think there is an option to edit my own but id rather use the rippers the community has made

Any help would be awesome

Cheers dudes

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Once you've downloaded bats from the community, you can select the 'My Player' tile in career and then the 'Copy from Bat Manager' tile to select one of those to use.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Once you've downloaded bats from the community, you can select the 'My Player' tile in career and then the 'Copy from Bat Manager' tile to select one of those to use.

If we've downloaded teams where players have assigned bats, is there any way of saving those bats to the bat manager directly from the player equipment screen in the academy instead of having to download then separately and probably getting more duplicate logos? I'm sure I had some times on the old demo where it would occasionally ask me if I wanted to save the player bat to the bat manager after I'd changed something, but I don't think it worked every time for some reason.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If we've downloaded teams where players have assigned bats, is there any way of saving those bats to the bat manager directly from the player equipment screen in the academy instead of having to download then separately and probably getting more duplicate logos? I'm sure I had some times on the old demo where it would occasionally ask me if I wanted to save the player bat to the bat manager after I'd changed something, but I don't think it worked every time for some reason.
You'd need to make a slight change to it inside the equipment screen, for it to trigger the prompt to save to the bat manager.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
You'd need to make a slight change to it inside the equipment screen, for it to trigger the prompt to save to the bat manager.
I am understanding the duplication of logos based on sharing ID (something must be done about this somehow! ) but does the system delete these specific logos assigned to a stadium for example when i delete the stadium? its seems that when i delete a team or stadium the logos remain and some are duplicated again when i re-download a team/ stadium

can one maybe set the logo ID to file_name+original author, because i think there are few original authors' logos being used by many bat/ kits creators and being re-shared... does this change the logo ID hence duplicate download/save? if we had file name+ original author = logo ID then maybe not so many duplications?

or eliminate the logo database limit altogether as many have said the file sizes are tiny. my logo folder is only at 46mb and i have reached my limit.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
does the system delete these specific logos assigned to a stadium for example when i delete the stadium? its seems that when i delete a team or stadium the logos remain and some are duplicated again when i re-download a team/ stadium
Logos aren't linked to the stadium so aren't removed when a stadium is deleted. I'm not aware of any issues about duplicates arising due to re-downloading a deleted stadium, but I can check that out on Monday.

if we had file name+ original author = logo ID then maybe not so many duplications?
Well that would come with the potential of ignoring any modifications made. There's a reason for the sharing id as a unique ID.

or eliminate the logo database limit altogether as many have said the file sizes are tiny. my logo folder is only at 46mb and i have reached my limit.
On consoles there's a set size the save data can take overall for a game, so there needs to be a limit. Increasing it for logos would mean decreasing a limit elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread