Impossible To Score Runs In One Dayers!!!!

cowboysrule

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone help me in trying to posts a decent total in a one day match, i always seem to post very good totals in test matches but struggle in one dayers. Can someone help me thank you

Little tips to make high score in One Day Games

I usually make atleast 50 runs in 10 over oneday match.

highest is 91.

I made that run when my team was South Africa.

Trying play for Pakistan. Sahid Afridi can hit the very first ball for six to mid wicket or leg side. and it gives huge confidence to the batsman. after that all u have to do is timing and will get atleast 4 runs.

Hope that helps.

** Check out Player's profile when you select players for your team. The player with Slogger mark can easily scores in Oneday. and so far I found Pakistan has most slogger. Like, Sahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Abdur Razzaq, Inzamam, Salman Butt and few more i forgot. Make top porder with those batsman and you will get whole lotta run in oneday. Ofcourse you have to do the timing perfect.

- KiShOrE

Thanks for the tip. I usually watch only the batsmen stats. Like for example Razzaq has 80 and Rashid Latif 79. Malik has never been in my team.

I have just managed to complete my highest ODI total against Pakistan in a world series. I batted properly and built the score up and picked my 6 hits very carefully, some didnt go to plan but luckily the field was spread by then and those balls dropped down safely. I was well impressesd, but you can hit massive shots with KP.

This is set to medium and was on a good pitch.

Australia again next....

highestscore.jpg

I started a 20Twenty cup with Worcestershire, after 10 overs in my first game i am 60-3, Solanki has about 35 and his confidence is full.

I just got my top score in a one dayer against the Netherland. 118 for 9 after 50 overs. Also the first time Ive lasted all 50 overs I was well chuffed. Everytime I try to hit a six though they kept getting caught so most of that 118 was made up of singles.

Batting Problem :(((((

Hey everybody
Can someone figure out a way to re-map the controllers as I'm finding batting quite difficult. Or probably I'm missing some trick here cuz I'm unable to hit boundaries unlike some people who find it as easy as it was in Cricket 2004. Please help me out here. Everytime I try to hit a six hit shot, I get caught :(
Please help me out here

I found pressing the key just before the ball hits the bowling spot marker and keeping the key pressed for a couple of seconds helps to dispatch the ball.
my highest score ( on medium ) was India - 265 / 1 off 50 overs
Started with singles and then belted carefully sixes and fours. Some of them went high in the air and bounced before the fielder but as the field was spread out I didn't get caught

My best score was against the Aussies in a Knockout match. After 10 overs i scored a beauty 194/8. My team was South Africa. My tip is if u want to score runs. If the ball lands not a short ball neither a full delivery then u must sweep die ball with the six hit button , and when it is a full delivery play the ball over mid on with the six hit button the the runs will come

Beat mine 232/2 playing Ind against Pak on hard wicket

man in easy mode scoring is always fun ...try sweeping the bowls with six hit button held ...that is position yourself on leg stump..if ball is on the good length and on the leg stump ...press UP +(left or right ..depends on whichever is your leg side ) +S + Shift key ...Press the shot button i.e : S just before the bowl is about to hit the marker ...and hold it a bit longer than a mere tap ..to hoike it out of the ground...its an awsome feeling..i once hit 34 of one over of D.Gough////...the fool kept bowling on the same line...,...also hiting square drives for short and just short of length ballls with shift held and the shot button held a little longer will fetch u many runs during the early overs when field restrictionas are on...always a four...but player like Ganguly , Jayasuriya , ponitng can hit those out of the ground....For a yorker play the leg glance ...press the shot button once the ball has left the bowlers hand....

wifler said:
I have just managed to complete my highest ODI total against Pakistan in a world series. I batted properly and built the score up and picked my 6 hits very carefully, some didnt go to plan but luckily the field was spread by then and those balls dropped down safely. I was well impressesd, but you can hit massive shots with KP.

Australia again next....

highestscore.jpg
Just missed Saeed Anwar's record of highest score in a 50 over match which was 194. Unfortunately it was against India.

my highest in 10 overs is 130...made it once...couldnt beat it again...now i usually end up by 120s max and min 100...my difficulty seeting it at medium....JFYI

Only one odi match on hard played thusfar against Pakistan A. Scored 230/4 off 48.4 overs.

wifler said:

Australia again next....

highestscore.jpg
KP can crush the ball. i was playing Zimbabwe in Harare and I hit 6 sixes with him, all out of the ground.

Yea, I hit 20 odd sixes with him in that match. I've almost mastered batting on medium, I may test in on hard next....

Users who are viewing this thread