Improvements In Cricket2004

Nauman

php monkey
Online Cricket Games Owned
We have had tons of threads on all the cricket2004 forums about the bugs present in the game use this thread to list down all the positive things EA tried doing or did int the game :D

Attachments

• screen01.jpg
    screen01.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 3
to be fair, off the top of my head

1) all the different modes
2) domestic teams
3) different edge files used for fast and slow bowlers etc .
4) the player editor - the stats are impressive and people are stating they do have an impact ingame - eg can bowl to the batsman's weakness and its apparent when playing
5) rain - lol
6) mis fields

Yeah i agree gameplay have improved heaps. Havent really played with the domestic teams, is there any way to replace the teams.

We need a patch that:

1) Fixes the gameplay bugs in the game
2) Adds domestic teams from New Zealand and South Africa (EA once made a 90
mb patch to replace the whole commentary for FIFA 2000, so size is no issue
for them)...
3) Add the missing cricket grounds from the promised list? I've heard that they're
61 out of the promised 75...is this some sort of joke or is it an unlockable that
nobody knows about??
4) 4-year season mode? Can that be added or should we start our Cricket 2006
(forget Cricket 2005 after the amount of lollygagging the developers are
showing the gamers...18 months and still bugs!!) wish list by Christmas of 2003?

I'm pretty pleased that all the new ODI kits seem to be included in the game. And I'm not sure if the Hobart stadium is in it as well, is it?

No.2: The NZ and RSA teams are only in there for the tours. If EA made them teams, other countries/people would complain about their teams not being in there
No.4: That was the thing that i was looking most forward to

A topic about all the good things in Cricket 2004, and it turns into another patch requests topic. :P

Hey does it track stats for a players career for your profile or only by tournament?

Users who are viewing this thread