i think in cricket 2006 or 2007 they should have

multiplayer
propper actions for bowling
sky sports style
faces should be fixed for all teams
and they should have a snickometer.

what do you want improved for next years/2 years game

1)the bats
2)bowling actions (BLIC's are very impressive)
3)a challenge section e.g classic match, beat the all stars
4)career mode

i basically think they shud try to combine BLIC and Cricket 2005 to make a damn good cricekt game which evryone will love. :D

lets hope they dont release a Cricket2006 game.. because they would be lying again.. and faces wud be the same, there will various bugs... so EA 4get about it.

If they have a cricket 2007 (Cric 2k6 wud suck)then I hope they have a few things
- Real format for World Cup/Knockout
- More Associate Members & ICC Trophy (Would give us a new dimension to the game and make it more interesting for us)
- Unlimited Faces
- Just a few more bats (maybe 55)
- Put in all the missing players (At least 2 or 3 players were missing for india while sum who had never even played a single int'l match were in it)
- maintain same format for graphics files etc (They have made 3 diff formats of files for the last 3 games)
- More stadiums. At least 3-5 for each country (Or 2 for those like Bangladesh and Zimbabwe)

Just those until I think of some more.

the most important thing in cricket is evolution..lemme explain..if a player created by us scores a century on his debut,he shud automatically score runs when we autoplay the next innings. Another thing is if we make someone like ashley giles who aint a batsman score 3 or 4 centuries he shud evolve to a better batsman i e the programming shud be such that his batting attributes and strengths shud increase automatically in his stats..for e g is his straight driving capability his 57 it shud increase as he keeps scoring runs and VICE VERSA.. the same thing shud apply to teams, bowlers etc..all attributes shud be variable.. is that a good point people?

OK, this is what is needed,

The same graphics, but real asian faces.

Personilised actions for main bowlers.

A TV overlay would b nice.

Harder ground shots. And more shots depending on length.

Keep the stadiums they have and make new ones.

Quick bowlers should be harder to face.

More bowling out side off stump...bowling should be harder.
Swing should b inconspicuous like BLIC.
Cut should b unnoticable to the batsman.

IF EA DO NOT SEE THIS, IT IS ALL POINTLESS!!!
SOMEONE SEND THIS AND OTHER WISHLSTS TO EA!!!

Somerset_Rule said:
i basically think they shud try to combine BLIC and Cricket 2005 to make a damn good cricekt game which evryone will love. :D

i agree with u there mate... instead of competing each other they shud work together to give us the long waited BEST CRICKET game ever... there r things where BLIC is good/bad and cricket 2005 is good/bad so if they team up they will decrease the margin of bad stuff...hopefully they lissen to us :)

remove jim maxwell as commentator and replace him with david lloyd or michael holding..if possible hav change of commentators as well

Gameplay needs to be upgraded to the max! + speeded up a little...

I really don't get about other things...features just make the game last a little longer longer. But without Good Gameplay everything else is useless!

needs hawke Eye, bring back the injuries and we should be able to access our squad during the game. for example. Steve Harmison stacks it fielding the ball, and is injured, THe player then chooses a player from his squad, preferably his 12th man, and they field for the remainder of the day. at the end of the day, PLayers find out the severity of the injury. just a thought, so what do u guys rekon?

I would like the ability to use the keyboard (pc version) for scrolling the menus - or at the very least, be able to continue between overs with a key press.

I like tsyrmas's injuries idea. They've implemented this well in Rugby 2k5.

I would like to be able to play a tour using the home teams. e.g. play as Guateng, SAF A and SAF when Pakistan tour, and have the home stats count for me.

Make the cpu bowlers slightly less accurate in terms of bowling line.

AI Field settings need to be improved. Pick up on batsmen's strengths / weaknesses and set fields accordingly.

Have a right-handed bowler bowl round the wicket (especially) to a left handed batsman more than 1 ball every 6 overs.

Tail-enders to play more like tail-enders.

They've obviously spent time for this (2k5) release working on the graphics and motion capture, so hopefully they'll have more time next year to work on other (gameplay) issues.

Users who are viewing this thread