in cricket 2006/2007 what extras do you want and which things need fixing

I would like to see the following changes in the next EA Sports Cricket game:

1. Better A.I (bat and bowl), espically the bowling
2. Smarter field placing by CPU (depending on strengths of batter)
3. More stadiums
4. Changing weather condition for matches (as f0bstyle said earlier)
5. Career mode like in other EA sports game
6. Fully licenced players and gears (inc bats etc.)
7. Licenced umpires
8. Injuries
9. Better commentary
10. More actions for bowlers, ie. they bowl like who they are supposed to represent
11. 'Form' plays a crutial role in how good you play
12. One dayer day/night match (goes from day to night)
13. Slighter quicker gameplay, ability to skip action scenes between balls quicker
14. Able to run when LBW desicions are pending (very annoying)

One optional feature I'd like is -
being able to bat as one batsman and the other batsman
being controlled by the game, so I can build partnerships
with a CPU player.

I would like to see a save replay option and be able to change the camera angle/method in the replay.

how the heck does a batsman hit a yorker at 140 kms for 6 i will never understand...
and they need 2 do sumthin about the speed of the game..y does it go so FAST???

who thinks the snickometer should be brought back it was used in the second ashes
test

They should also include some gimmicks like

1. Put yourself in the game: Have a face importer and UV mapping in game so that we can not only create ourselves, but make ourselves look as lifelike as possible.

2. Active participation in the toss: If we are visiting team, we should be able to choose heads or tails on the coin. Also, it would be nice to actually see both captains and the umpire for the toss.

3. Man of the match: it was so nice for cricket 2002, what happened?

More demands from me...

1. Snickometer.
2. Hawkeye.
3. Better create a player.
4. More players being unique.
5. Heres an idea...keep the same commentary and then make more.
6. Make it on PS3.
7. Asian faces...plz.
8. Different shots for the same button press...5-10 for each button press.
9. No more dominant shots. First the sweep then the cut now the back foot legglance.

AND...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE SEND THIS TO EA.

michael holding should be a commentator

infact he should be the only player

actually y stop there? he should be a player in the game 2.

and while we're at it, it should be called Michael Holding Cricket 2050 (thats how long it will take for EA to get off their asses and do something good for once)

if they are 2 do that, they had better record his commentary before he dies, that might help. ofcourse the licence for his name will be cheaper once he's dead...or maybe more expensive??

I'd also like to see better shot animations. Most of the shot animations in game are extravagant pushes and drives, whereas many shots from what I've seen in real life are deflections, opening the face of the bat, etc.

Also, PLEASE FIX THE FIELDER"S SPEED ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cricket 2005 would be a very fun game if that were fixed, instead it is an average game at best.

Seriously EA needs to take a good look at this... overall I'm satisfied with the game but all of this would make it perfect.

afridi25 said:
i think in cricket 2006 or 2007 they should have

multiplayer
propper actions for bowling
sky sports style
faces should be fixed for all teams
and they should have a snickometer.

what do you want improved for next years/2 years game

THERE SHOULD ALSO HAVE TO IMPROVE COMMENTRY.GRAPHICS DEVELOPE LIKE DRINKS BREAK SHOLD BE VIEWED.THE NEW RULES WHICH APPLIED BY ICC SHOLD BE INUSE IN CRI 2006.

Users who are viewing this thread