In Which Postion You Want To Play?

Naman.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
"In Which Postion You Want To Play" it says all i think there is nothing to explain starting with mine

ST(Striker)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bit of a utility player. My primary position is on either wing, but I can do a good job in central midfield and a good job as a full-back. I'm incredibly slow and one-footed though so I'm not your conventional winger or full-back.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Without sounding arrogant, anywhere upfront (ST/LW/RW/AMC). Got decent technique. Physically get bullied with ease, and possess awful stamina though.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I was stuck at centre back when I played football with a club, this isn't anything to do with my qualities as a player, I was just considered too rubbish to be trusted with anything other than hoofing it up the park.

these days I play as a free role luxury player in 5-a-sides.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
When I lived in Switzerland and Venezuela, I was made goalkeeper because I was too ---- to do anything else. But in India I was a midfielder.

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
I play CDM midfield mainly because I have a lot of power. Can play wing because of my speed and crossing ability. Occasional CB if required heavily :).

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
keeper. I did put in a valiant man of the match (for our team) midfield performance once in a brave 10-2 defeat.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
LB, RB, LM, RM will be the one's for me, both footed and I have pace so yeah these are the best positions for me. The only weakness I probably have is my finishing and my strength.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
When in India, I play as a CAM because of the great ( :p ) technique of my friends here. When elsewhere, I play as a defender because I am good at tackling and blocking. Can do some dribbling too.

SK-ZC

International Coach
LB,CB,LW,CDM ...mostly i plays as LB in College & i love to shoot from distance,kill the people with my strong physical ability :p & loves to do more assits :thumbs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread