India ODI kit...tested on demo

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just made the India ODI kit with adidas cricket shoes, i don't have the game yet, so i just put it into the demo. I made it pretty quickly and its not the finished product yet, so let me know how i can improve it.

i need to know the codes for the .fsh files that correspond to the India ODI uniform, and i need the actual files for the cap and helmet.

Thanks

Attachments

• Cricket2005-2005-07-02-18-0.jpg
    Cricket2005-2005-07-02-18-0.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 280

Hariz

International Cricketer
The kits look absolutely awesome. You could well be working on other kits and stuff as well !!!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
What was the original India kit? Just without the Sahara logo? Nice to see that you are already on top of things!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
akshan said:
kevin peiterson in indian kit
Yes, as f0bstyle hasn't got the game yet, he's only got to the demo to edit.

Looks really good! Outclasses my Zimbabwe helmet!

nik

International Cricketer
great work mate! Anyway, i agree with bharat that the bluw is far too bright, try and make some changes but anyway great start to your Cricket 2005 editing! ;)

Ramz

International Coach
when the patch makers get their version of cricket2005 is it possbile if a Kits Update could be made.. the following teams need proper kits ::

Pakistan,India,Sri Lanka,Zimbabwe,Bangladesh,West Indies thats about it.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
E=MC said:
when the patch makers get their version of cricket2005 is it possbile if a Kits Update could be made.. the following teams need proper kits ::

Pakistan,India,Sri Lanka,Zimbabwe,Bangladesh,West Indies thats about it.
Basically every team apart from England, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand since EA don't have the licenses for them.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
the blue is too bright because of the lighting, i can try to make the kit darker to counteract the lighting

Users who are viewing this thread