India plan tri-series ahead of Champions Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A tentative agreement has been reached between Pakistan, India and Australia to play a triangular series in India during September, ahead of the Champions Trophy. Shaharyar Khan, the PCB chairman, told Reuters that the three countries have held discussions about holding the event between September 12 and October 5.

The one sticking point would be that Pakistan is scheduled to host Zimbabwe in late September and, given the current situation in Zimbabwe, it is not known if the series will go ahead as planned.

India has recently stated its desire to arrange more series outside of the ICC future tours programme in order to maximise its income. Matches against the likes of Australia and Pakistan are guaranteed to rake in big money from sponsors and television rights.

Wow. Love to have triangular series between India, Pakistan and Australia. If this happen then I'll be going crazy. With three team in top form.

vibs89 said:
A tentative agreement has been reached between Pakistan, India and Australia to play a triangular series in India during September, ahead of the Champions Trophy. Shaharyar Khan, the PCB chairman, told Reuters that the three countries have held discussions about holding the event between September 12 and October 5.

The one sticking point would be that Pakistan is scheduled to host Zimbabwe in late September and, given the current situation in Zimbabwe, it is not known if the series will go ahead as planned.

India has recently stated its desire to arrange more series outside of the ICC future tours programme in order to maximise its income. Matches against the likes of Australia and Pakistan are guaranteed to rake in big money from sponsors and television rights.

Wow. Love to have triangular series between India, Pakistan and Australia. If this happen then I'll be going crazy. With three team in top form.

cool man vibs89 :clap .....can't wait for this series...it will b fun.. :happy

if australia will be in series i will surely watch it and it will be great one, cuz one is my fav. team(Australia) and one is the country where i am living(India).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread