India v/s S.Africa (World Cup Semi Final)

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am playing Semi Final betwwen Indai(Me) v/s Africa. of world cup in West Indies Previously too India and Africa played in league matches of this Wordl cup. Where Africa has given the target 0f 227 and India was going well till 50 runs but after some time they collapsed and score were 97/7. But Agarkar came in and tried to consolidate by making 50 of 50 balls. But at last India were all out for 165 and Africa won by 61 runs. In League match India were defeated by Africa and Sri Lanka. In Semi Final India won the toss and opted to bat. Start was too carefull but still India lost Sehwag early on. Tendulkar is too carefull not scoring too much. Infact Ganguly played freely he scored 33 of 28 balls and got out at wrong time. Laxman joined Tendulkar but even got out early India were 79/3. Dravid was the next batsman. He scored 3 boundries quicly and got out India were 120 for 4. Now Yuvraj joined Tendulkar but got out at 1 and India are 125/5. But Tendulkar on other side is not doing well. Finally he got out at 33 of 75 balls and India are 136/6. Now Agarkar and Kaif are on crease. Agarkar started quickly and scored 12 of 4 balls whereas Kaif is playing carefully but Kaif got out at score of 15 and India are 176/7. Now Harbhajan joined him. Once again Agarkar played well against Africa till now he made 75 of 63 balls and Harbhajan 25 of 23 balls and India are 256/7 till 40 overs. As I have liitle time for playing and I cannot play 50 overs all at a same time as it requires plenty of time so I saved it and will resume today in evening. But I can say that its very exiciting to play this type of matches. First started well, choked and again playing good cricket. Its very good . I love this game. Lets hope India plays well and Agarkar hit centuary and save India and bring it to the final where the other finalist is England.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread