India vs Sri Lanka - Second test

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Click here to register your team for the second test between India and Sri Lanka. Deadline to register is 04:00 AM GMT on 10th of December, 2005.

Squads

India:

* Virender Sehwag
* Gautam Gambhir
* *Rahul Dravid
* Sachin Tendulkar
* VVS Laxman
* Yuvraj Singh
* Sourav Ganguly
* Mohammad Kaif
* +MS Dhoni
* Irfan Pathan
* Ajit Agarkar
* Harbhajan Singh
* Murali Kartik
* Anil Kumble
* RP Singh

Sri Lanka:

* *Marvan Atapattu
* Chaminda Vaas
* Mahela Jayawardene
* +Kumar Sangakkara
* Tillakaratne Dilshan
* Upul Tharanga
* Thilan Samaraweera
* Farveez Maharoof
* Dilhara Fernando
* Muttiah Muralitharan
* Avishka Gunawardene
* Lasith Malinga
* Sajeewa Weerakoon
* Malinga Bandara
* Jehan Mubarak

Again same problem, i wanted to change Sehwag for Atapattu but it says can't select the same player more than once.
What should i do?

Good that I didn't enter my team yet then.

There is a bug in the Fantasy game. You can't edit it. And the substitutions can't be used too.

Lol you are miles off. Rag... (sp) has 50,000
I've picked an interesting team for this one. Kumble dropped to Bonus points while Pathan promoted to captain. Lets see how this team turns out.

Well almost everybody have the last 5 as I Pathan, A Kumble, M Murlitharan, H Singh, C Vass. It seems the game is totally depend's upon the captain and bonus players selection.;)

Anybody got Laxman in their team? Or Tendulkar as their captain?

No...i don't know why i did not put Laxman in the team, instead went for Sehwag!

ZexyZahid said:
Anybody got Laxman in their team? Or Tendulkar as their captain?

I has Laxman in the Team, and Tendulkar as a bonus player, with Murali as captain. I'll be there or thereabouts come the end.

FreddieFan said:
I has Laxman in the Team, and Tendulkar as a bonus player, with Murali as captain. I'll be there or thereabouts come the end.

That's good. But you also got Sehwag and Maharoof in your team. And they aren't even playing.

I picked S Gangully ;) anyone else have him.

ashu2411 has V Sehwag as Captain. So he is surely out of this. Pure no edit options.

Users who are viewing this thread