Indian Fast Bowlers

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay, So Ishant Sharma is the only decent pace bowler I've got. Zaheer has retired but he was crap anyway. RP and Sreesanth are never consistent and I don't want to play Munaf Patel because he's ugly.

So currently I've got a bowling line-up of:

8) Irfan Pathan - Figures of like 3-60 at best but useful with the bat.
9) Harbhajan Singh - Consistent but has to bowl large quantities of overs to take wickets.
10) Ishant Sharma - My best bowler and very consistent and economical.
11) Dhuwal Kulkarni - Takes important wickets, but otherwise crap.

So what are your thoughts on my Line-up and how can I improve my bowling line-up? Are there any better bowlers out there?

:banana2

I don't want to play Munaf Patel because he's ugly.

:D:D

Thats not a bad line-up, shame Zaheer Khan retired.But Munaf Patel isnt so bad, he actually plays well when i play against him.

Meh, I've never played him on ICC09, might give him a go.

Balaji is surprisingly good as well.

Balaji is surprisingly good as well.

He's like 34 now (In my game), no point in playing him. I want to develop and groom a young-ish fast bowling line-up.

Kulkarni's medium pacers are doing the job ATM though. Average of 26 in a three test series against SA isn't bad.

Isn't R Ashwin a spinner? I'm pretty sure he is, he had a blog on Cricinfo for a short while...

India isn't renowed for fast bowlers. Be happy with 1 strike bowler. India has managed to win tests with less (Srinath for gods sake)

India just rape you with their spinners.

I hate the Indians, bloody spinners..

This isn't about Indian fast bowlers but you absolutely must play Ravindra Jadeja as a bowler. He is absolutely fantastic, especially in ODIs.

This isn't about Indian fast bowlers but you absolutely must play Ravindra Jadeja as a bowler. He is absolutely fantastic, especially in ODIs.

Yeah I am playing right now, average of under 20 and brilliant economy rate.

Here are my recent screen shots:

Yusuf Pathan is really lifelike, hits lots of sixers.

When I made 500 against Holland.

Jadeja's impressice stats.

Users who are viewing this thread