Indian Players Profile Photos ingame (Courtesy SAMS Exe) -- Download the Pack Now !!

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Guys , I hope this answers all the quieries in the sams exe thread about the use of player pictures in game by Sams exe

Information regarding this pack
This patch contains profile pictures (potraits ) of all Indian cricketers .
Download both set1 zip file and set2 zip file and extract all the tga files to Cricket2004/Data/Bats folder .
Also download the settings.zip and extract the settings.ini to Cricket2004 main folder
You are Ready !

Where will the pictures be displayed in the game ??
When a batsman is on strike and when his scores are being displayed , instd of the team logo which used to appear before , now we have player photos !
Also when a new batsman comes to the crease, his picture is displayed instead of the team logo .
Bugs:
I think that i have found a bug in Sams exe . Whenever a new natsman comes to th crease, the profile picture of the batsman who got out is displayed . I hope the bug can be fixed

Special thanks to saisrini(for his tutorial in the Sams exe thread) and Sam for the wonderful exe .
Please post suggestions on whether you would prefer profile pictures(potrait) or pictures of players in action i.e sachin playing an upper cut etc

HOPING TO GAIN A FEW REP PTS AS WELL !!! JUST KIDDING

Attachments

• ingameIndiaplayersset1.zip
    796.3 KB · Views: 298
  • ingameindiaplayersset2.zip
    579 KB · Views: 251
  • settings.zip
    438 bytes · Views: 182
Last edited:
aditya , for me even now the logo is displayed when a new batsman comes in, can u help

Aditya can you please do it for pakistan thanks

riyaz said:
aditya , for me even now the logo is displayed when a new batsman comes in, can u help

i experienced it once but when i restarted the game , it was fine
I think we have to contact sam on this issue
The exe behaves differently on different occasions !

fardin , at the moment sam has only enabled the exe to show indian and Aus pictures

I`ll make a pakistani pack as soon as he releases the next exe which i think will have the option of using Pak pictures too

ya now it works & thanks for those zip files

hi

rickyp said:
i will give u heaps of rep if u make the aussie face sets

hi i am kadabakar
i am using sam's run out bug .exe
if i download this photo's
can i get the photo's in the game :help

kadabakar said:
hi i am kadabakar
i am using sam's run out bug .exe
if i download this photo's
can i get the photo's in the game :help
bye

these pictures work only with sam's new v1.2 exe, not with is run out exe

rickyp said:
i will give u heaps of rep if u make the aussie face sets

should be ready in a few hours

Aussie Picture Pack !!

Admins , can you please post these player picture packs for download in the main website downloadcentre so that more people can download this along with sams exe1.2!

To download the Aussie picture pack , click below
Australian pack

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread