Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Having a foreign T20 league’s games be free to watch while your own international games are behind a paywall sounds really silly.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Having a foreign T20 league’s games be free to watch while your own international games are behind a paywall sounds really silly.
My hunch is DAZN are using ITV as away to tempt people to subscribe. ITV was the home on the IPL in the early days. It was the only free to air cricket in the UK for about 15 years.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Sisanda Magala replaces Kyle Jamieson for CSK

I know social media has been abuzz in these past weeks about Gerald Coetzee joining CSK, but according to me, this is a very smart move to go with Magala. Magala is a death bowler, Magala has a batting reputation in the lower order, Magala had a very good SAT20 for the title winners Sunrisers Cape Town. Only issue is his fitness (his age perfectly aligns with the CSK ethos :D) but it has been there for many years now and hearing that his fitness is on the incline. Having good death bowling options is crucially imp as CSK fluffed it up in the auctions big time.

The hope is for him to fill the Bravo hole. Hope he does not end up like a Jordan or the Ngidi of 2019 and beyond (Ngidi won us the title in 2018).

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wonder who is going to lead KKR here?

I’m leaning towards dre Russ most likely. Think Shardul is a bit too fancy. If they were guaranteed first team players either one of Shakib or Litton would have been good calls too.

Users who are viewing this thread