International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to see Warner playing like the aggressive opener he's known for. Instead anchoring the innings and protecting the feeble middle order, he's played just like he should.

Many may have seen it as a risk, but dropping Bairstow always needed to be on the cards. Can't depend on two overseas players to fire all the time and sacrifice team balance. Saha played really well today, and he's a safer bet with the gloves too.

Could've gotten about 230-240 when Saha got out, but still this is a big total and I hope this game can get SRH some confidence to come in the next few games.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Even though SRH have got to 219/2...

They messed up a bit in the end.... Should've been atleast 10-12 more runs. But Delhi will have a tough time now.
Could’ve been around 240 but Axar and Stoinis bowled really well...
If the pitch slows down, this could be really difficult for DC considering Rashid and Nadeem aren’t easy to hit against

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Major opportunity for Pant to make a mark here after the national snub - he will need to go for all out attack if the openers do not fire, which might suit his natural game

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wow DC look set on fudging up this chase with the unneeded batting order changes

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Feel like Iyer is making the right decisions. Get the power hitters up the order. First Stionis and now Hetmyer.

Feel like Rahane might get some runs today. Opportunity for Pant too to release his frustration reg the squad for Australia.

Wow DC look set on fudging up this chase with the unneeded batting order changes
:lol complete opposite views

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
20-run over. Have the floodgates been opened?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Delhi needs to keep their margin of defeat really small here. They are on 14 pts and not likely to get points today and their last 2 games are against MI and RCB. They would not want to get into the 'NRR fight' with Punjab/KKR/SRH/RR to barely qualify for the playoffs.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Bairstow is actually a perfect fit at RCB. More so if the IPL happens in India. But, they're RCB and they think Finch at 3x the price of Bairstow and not half the skill is better.
Looking at Bairstow's stats from this season and last, they are quite similar in terms of big scores and balls faced. His strike rate is just 30 lower. Clearly struggled on slowing pitches but he's not the only one. Could be teams are a bit more savvy about how to bowl to him too.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well well well how the turns table :p SRH going to win this and by a huge margin, Kings Rajasthan and KKR CSK match is going to be crucial. I do not see KKR winning the CSK game since CSK have nothing to lose. I am hoping MI, DC, RCB and Kings to be in top 4 with MI or DC taking the cup.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I would have liked to have 1 Rashid over in the final 4 overs.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
This is what I don't understand. You very well know Rashid's got only 2 balls left to bowl in the match. Why, then why would you risk a wicket in those final 2 deliveries. It's not the RRR will skyrocket if you played 2 dot balls more.[DOUBLEPOST=1603817673][/DOUBLEPOST]
David Warner could bowl at the death and they'll be ok.
The pessimist in me always takes charge whenever India/SRH is playing. Can't help it...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
This is what I don't understand. You very well know Rashid's got only 2 balls left to bowl in the match. Why, then why would you risk a wicket in those final 2 deliveries. It's not the RRR will skyrocket if you played 2 dot balls more.[DOUBLEPOST=1603817673][/DOUBLEPOST]
The pessimist in me always takes charge whenever India/SRH is playing. Can't help it...
Can't see DC chasing 140 in 7 overs even if those who are out got a second chance.

Users who are viewing this thread