Indiancricket.asia

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
hello people...i have started my own blog www.indiancricket.asia with the help of wordpress & it is being collaborated by Paul Snell(legend_master).this blog will cover all the news, stories and gossip surrounding Indian Cricket as well as cricket around the globe.

you must be wondering that with millions of cricket websites present, why start one or whats different in it ?

well, it wont be something alien or out of the box.....! but it will definitely be different than the usual cricketing blogs......!! the main reason for starting this blog was to reach a wider audience other than planetcricket for The Art Of Cricket(TAOC).other reasons include it being like a pet project, for fun and love of cricket... ;)

hence, i would request the members especially TAOC supporters to register
in the website, post comments/discussions etc as this will eventually increase
the traffic making the blog more and more popular by the day resulting in the blog being appeared in the first 10-20 searches in google.

my aim is to make the site a part of the google first 10 list of search if the person searches anything related to "Indian Cricket". this is will make TAOC to be known by a huge audience.

Cheers :cheers

JK

Last edited:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
I'd be willing to help with writing if needed.

well....as long as we dont go international with the blog, LM and me can manage it.....but when the time comes, you'll definitely get a call :) !!

pal

International Coach
There is an uncanny resemblance, except he's actually filled up the home page with substantive articles. :p Someone has adapted our ideas for Cricket Career and applied it to football as well: http://goallineblitz.com/

Users who are viewing this thread