Story India's Short Tour Of England

kaif comes in..tries a slog sweep...clean bowled!! out for just 2...

dravid goes as well....quick wickets are falling....before him irfan pathan had gone for a duck...trying to get the scoring rate up...tried to hit it straight down but cudnt get past mid off!!

but a gr8 innings from dravid...gets a standing ovation!! match saving and maybe a match winning innings!

kumble out of the last ball of the innings...india all out for 252...good recovery....played out the 50 overs!! now let's c how india's young fast bowlers will do on a helpful wicket

yup..thanx to u!! :) let's test them out now!! will start bowling tomm....2 many practice matches before the games start donno if i can play all!!

yup..will have to...but started off thinking i'll play all the games....collin i need some help....need to change some values in tutsi's patch to make the straight drive better.....can u help??

started bowling....duke's XI 9/1 after 2 overs...irfan pathan struck with a beauty...pity cudnt take a screen...forgot to put fraps on!!!

cut away from the opener....edged it to the keeper!!

4 down now...nehra struck twice...he's a swing bowler....will have to edit that!!!

another edge off nehra's bowling but safe this time

Users who are viewing this thread