Story India's Short Tour Of England

bowling figures...nehra and pathan have taken the wickets

Attachments

• Insha.jpg
    Insha.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 10
pathan strikes again...cudnt keep the short ball down...edged straight to second slip!! pathan's 3rd wicket

balaji's keeping it tight from the other end as well....but hasnt got a wicket yet

Very good screens again!! and good match coverage!! And a nice pitchad aswell.

Rahul Dravid is a great batsman. I aint surprised that its him again who has got the runs for India.

A few questions though...
I see Mr.Sehwag opened the bowling. Whats with that?? I know this only a warm up game, but still looks a bit weird.
Also have u left Zaheer Khan out of the squad? or have u given Nehra the preference in this match??
Since this is a warm up game you could have given some of the other players(those who arnt regular members of the starting XI) a chance.

Best of luck for the rest of the tour!!

i'm letting the main men get used to the conditions first before letting others have a chance.....i have completed that match...i'll post the screens soon.....and i chose nehra variety...he's a swing bowler in the game...dont like having 2 left arm seamers!!

bowling card...good bowling performance by the young fast bowlers

Next Tour Match Worcetershire vs India .....3 day match

it's a green wicket...but it's sunny so we can expect to have a full days play

here's my side...going with the strongest side so that they get good practice...this'll probably be the side that'll play the tests unless some1 else comes up with a good performance

Users who are viewing this thread