Story India's Short Tour Of England

lbw shout from pathan...not out though...going down the leg....good seam movement though...many edges but worcester off to decent start 26/0

bowled him.....nehra gets 1 to swing.....completely misgudges it....2 down

green wicket, lots of away movement for the bowlers but you are playing Worcestershire! 3 day? Thought a tour match against a county would be a 4 day if not it'd nearly certainly end in a draw? :wacko:

Attachments

• bat.x
    9.4 KB · Views: 29
oops...must be a 4 day game then...i presumed it's 3 days...lol

simon taufel doing the umpiring for this 1

end of the session.....i managed a 3rd wicket wicket with an edge....good session for india

bowling card...pathan again.....what a find he is for india!!

Originally posted by Rahul@May 2 2004, 08:07 PM
bowling card...pathan again.....what a find he is for india!!
you bet....just like anderson was for england during the last ashes tour

are you using fraps for the screenshots? does it freeze evrytime you leave Cricket 2004?

Your bowling is much better than mine! You make it sound so easy!

yup..i am using fraps...and yup it does freeze when i press escape sometimes!! is there any other program for getting screens?? preferably 1 which directly makes them as jpg....very bugging to keep converting them from bmp

and u will improve your bowling with practice....anyways it's a green wicket..i'll get thrashed on other wickets i guess

dunno what you're talking about jpg and bmp but Hypersnap is another program you can use but I can only find free TRIALS not full versions of it though I'll search the web for another program.
Bowling on a hard pitch can be very frustrating. You get battered all over the place. Worth it for the batting afterwards though!

Originally posted by Rahul@May 2 2004, 09:26 PM
yup..i am using fraps...and yup it does freeze when i press escape sometimes!! is there any other program for getting screens?? preferably 1 which directly makes them as jpg....very bugging to keep converting them from bmp
There are quite a few. But most of them are the free or trial versions, and are usually watermarked.

Fraps is the best1 I ve used so far for OpenGL applications.

sehwag gets a wicket in his first over.....drags it onto his stumps

Attachments

• Trouble_here.jpg
    Trouble_here.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread