Information on Cricket 2005

ronny_kingsley said:
Also your comment on EA paying ppl, so Nav-d is Codemasters paying you man tp defame C2K5 ???????
Just wondering .

EA do use this technique of advertising their game as do most other big game companies.

oh,f.@# ,that ea cheque bounced guys.me backing codies now!!!!!

Everyone here who has said that this game will be good....beware.

Rugby 2005 is exactly the same as Rugby 2004 except for the graphics engine. I had a look through the .exe file and it seems it is pretty much identical to Rugby 2004. They even renamed the .big file (if you know anything about Rugby 2005/FIFA editing then this makes sense) to a .gob file, even though it is formatted as a .big file. This shows how the .exe is pretty much identical.

All the same problems are in the new game as the old one. I won't go into them as this is a Cricket forum, but basically it is the same as 2004.

I thought Rugby 2005 was good to begin with, and it was. For about 2 days. Then it got to be the same over and over again.

I honestly reckon it will be exactly the same with the Cricket series. The graphics will be miles better, but the gameplay will be (and most importantly FEEL) exactly the same as the old game.

I would suggest getting BLIC 05, as they are trying to make their game "the PES of cricket", which sounds pretty damn good to me.

You have been warned.

http://rugbydownloads.bizhat.com

Last edited by a moderator:
My views on this are fairly well documented and I've made it clear I have no intention of buying Cricket2005 unless a/ I hear it's a lot better than BLIC or b/ it has online play in it.

barmyarmy said:
My views on this are fairly well documented and I've made it clear I have no intention of buying Cricket2005 unless a/ I hear it's a lot better than BLIC or b/ it has online play in it.
Online play would be the only major drawing card for me to buy the EA product. But we've just been told that it won't have it. So I'm not buying it.

I reckon CK2005 is being rushed for release as a response to Codemasters announcing their BLIC game - it's not coming out of their own volition. If it weren't for BLIC2005 I believe EA would have waited until CK2006.

guyz i have been codies member too but after seeing their cartoonist grphics im preferring this realistic grapphical game EA cricket 2005

nop

Can someone tell me is there gonna be ea cricket 2005 coming in ps2 yes i know it is a very dumb question but .... im confused

i am not inzii bahi in codies forum by any chance

stevie said:
Are you Inzi Bhai on Codies forum's by any chance?

I am sure he is the same guy. After getting stick from rubbergenius and other forum members he has now joined this site.

Users who are viewing this thread