ING Cup 2005-06 uniforms

I would also appreciate anyone taking the time to look into this!

I'm surpised no one has done this yet. After my exams if no one has made this already, I will give it a shot.

aussie1st said:
I'm surpised no one has done this yet. After my exams if no one has made this already, I will give it a shot.
Anyone know why VIC changed theirs? It was cool, now it's boring.

a retravision warriors one would be very appriecated for my thread!

aus5892 said:
Anyone know why VIC changed theirs? It was cool, now it's boring.

Because Cricket Australia changed their clothing sponsors to Adidas. Thus every uniform had to be changed and adidas I guess wanted their traditional stripes on each kit.

aussie1st said:
Because Cricket Australia changed their clothing sponsors to Adidas. Thus every uniform had to be changed and adidas I guess wanted their traditional stripes on each kit.
Damn Cricket Australia. All of the new ODI shirts this year have been worse than last year.

I have now started making the kits. Here is a preview of NSW kit. :) Still have to get some stuff right.

Attachments

• NSW.jpg
    NSW.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 76
nice work with the kit. But perhaps you could make the adidas and ing logo smaller

Hey aussie1st, any chance you could make an 05/06 fixture for Cricket 2005 (for Pura and ING Cups) because the one in the game is incorrect.

I don't know if that is possible. I haven't really looked at the issue. If you can find me a tutorial on how to do it I may be able to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread