Injuries from bowling?

Slexlaw

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi there,

Has anyone seen injuries when hitting the batsman in the game?
I have bowled a few 150kph+ balls hitting elbows, arms and body, but there doesn't seem to be any consequence apart from commentary and loss of batsman confidence. I got one headhunter in where the AI batsman mistimed a hook, but he just shrugged it off and kept playing. I'm thinking about Bert Oldfield's fractured skull in the infamous 1932 Ashes series.

Haven't seen any injuries yet despite pinging the batsman flush on helmet grill - have to say it was one of the most satisfying moment in the game and felt better than taking the wkt.

Maybe batsman's confidence dips when he's hit. Has anyone checked the confidence level of the batsman before and after hitting him with a sharpish bouncer? Will keep in mind to check next time I play.

Haven't seen any injuries yet despite pinging the batsman flush on helmet grill - have to say it was one of the most satisfying moment in the game and felt better than taking the wkt.

Maybe batsman's confidence dips when he's hit. Has anyone checked the confidence level of the batsman before and after hitting him with a sharpish bouncer? Will keep in mind to check next time I play.
I'm very sure the confidence level goes down. The bar receded in amounts from very slightly to hugely when I've checked, and in career the batsman seems shaken up in the next few deliveries after you hit him.

I'm very sure the confidence level goes down. The bar receded either slight or hugely when I've checked, and in career the batsman seems shaken up in the next few deliveries after you hit him.

That's what I suspected, and conversely the bowler's fatigue levels should come down a bit or his confidence levels should go up. :thumbs

I may have seen some injuries but I'm not going to tell you because Bert Oldfield's skull was fractured in 1933, not 1932. :spy

I may have seen some injuries but I'm not going to tell you because Bert Oldfield's skull was fractured in 1933, not 1932. :spy

That's a lie! It never happened!!!

Users who are viewing this thread