innovative Decisions

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Have you had some great innovative decisions? Like bringing up a tail ender to bat higher and he amkes a score? Or a batsman who doesn't bowl gets a few wickets?

Today on an online game I was in a bit of trouble chasing a low total. I wanted to make the runs quickly. I brought Plunkett up to 4 after losing 2 early wickets and it paid off :) Although once he got out I decided to go slowly and win, it was still a brilliant decision to bring him up!

Inotivedecisionpngb0fa6163.png

Post some of your innovative decisions...

I only seem to do it when i play county matches

I once stuck Alex Loudon into the england test squad for a series, was playing at 6-8 in his first match so i stuck him at the top of the order for the enxt game and he scored 100. Was great.

Well after a decent bowling performance how about this for innovative:

mundaywm9.jpg

Munday's first ever century for me and after a poor upper order i thought we needed something new.

munday is really useful with the bat. i was struggling in a one day game with england, all my bowlers getting hit around, gave a batsman his first ever over, a regen called scott speed (i didnt rename him and yes i know about the racing driver called that) he got a double wicket maiden and ended up with 4 wickets and i won the game!
check out his stats, i now always give him about 5 overs a ODI,
speedcareer.jpg

I put Mansoor Amjad put the order at #4 after being 6 for 2, and he scored 66 off 78 for me

And although his tag says hes an all rounder, i doubt he is, hes more a pure bowler, because before that innings, he sucked, his average was 0.50 ahead of Asif's.

Getting six runs away from a double-Century with Michale Munday is very Impressive!

Whoah that is really good!
I have put on bowlers who dont bowl and they save the game for me a bit.

Have you had some great innovative decisions? Like bringing up a tail ender to bat higher and he amkes a score? Or a batsman who doesn't bowl gets a few wickets?

Today on an online game I was in a bit of trouble chasing a low total. I wanted to make the runs quickly. I brought Plunkett up to 4 after losing 2 early wickets and it paid off :) Although once he got out I decided to go slowly and win, it was still a brilliant decision to bring him up!

Inotivedecisionpngb0fa6163.png

Post some of your innovative decisions...

Jeez, he did well. But he is a decent lower order batsman isn't he. I might try some of these tactics and get back to ya:p

Users who are viewing this thread