Installation process - please help!

venkatr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All : Happy to see your great work on this IPL patch. Congrats!!! ? Need help?

I have downloaded Arjind?s IPL patch (roster with texpacks 1 -207) also downloaded big editor and player editor + Binnu?s ropes and crowds patches as advised.

Steps - I followed to install:
1. I Copied the User.dat file to documents game folder ? Yes IPL teams reflecting, but not CSK with yellow kits and RCB with red kits t-shirts (during my initial set up I was able to see RCB in Red, but reinstalled)
2. With Big editor replaced the ropes and crowd as advised- Yes it is reflecting in game
3. Used the Big editor to import texpacks 1-207 gdata.wad ?English.csv but it stopped at 61 as my c: drive showed full. (I think I am doing a big mistake here by importing all files)

I am excited to play this with IPL teams in respective kit colors, I am completely stuck with installation now. I have the above mentioned patch downloaded, Arjind?s roster + with texpacks 1 -207 + Binnu?s ropes and crowds patches. Request you to help me with the installation process please. Appreciate your support. Thanks

venkatr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks friend, but the clarification you have provided is for game play issues with AC09.

I am facing challenge in installing Arjind?s IPL patch (roster with texpacks 1 -207)

Request anyone to help me with the IPL Patch & texpack installation step by step process please. Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread