Instant Answers to BLC/SWC questions... - Having Trouble??

sheepishshaun

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The link is broken

When I click on it it comes up with

'Sorry, the page you requested was not found.'

Batsman404

School Cricketer
Just go to google and search for "BLC faq" and there'll be a link to baz's faq or something like that. It won't work so click on the part which says cached page.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Hi!I've got a question that doesn't appear in google/BLC faq.Whats the patched version,that u said about in the other topic.I bought Brian Lara Cricket from Pakistan and it worked alright but will that make any difference,Ritwik?

See ya!

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Hi,
The patched version simply refers to the official patch released by Codemasters. I have stated in the other topic that if the patch is applied, the new exe's don't work and hence you won't be able to play the game on WindowsXP.
If you have not installed the official patch then your game should run in WindowsXP using the method I have given in the other topic.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

This might be silly,but what is that blue writing everyone has under their post.I'm asking you because you're a super administrater majig.I'm still a new and dusty member.Is it a code or something because it doesn't tell me in the help.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Hey thats the signature of the users that appears below every post they make.
You can set up your own by clicking on "your control panel" near the top of the board.

Ritwik</span>

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

[color=#000000:post_uid7]Thanks Ritwik.Ever since I've joined you've been a help.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread