@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interactive Replay "Sneak Peek"- Don Bradman Cricket 14

Edit by MattW: Some context from Mikey,
Sorry Guys, Ross was pushing for the video tonight and so I quickly forced a spinner around the wicket at the start when it would have been a Pace bowler over the wicket. That looks like it stopped the Batsman switch, my bad didn't even realise, obviously, that doesn't happen normally.

Last edited by a moderator:
First to post :)

Looks Fantastic !!!

Around 0:40, Why is non-striker at the wrong side? Bowler is bowling around the wicket right?

Last edited:
Awesome video, a big thankyou to the entire Big Ant team.

Awesome video!!! :cheers!!! Loved watching a spinner bowl :D!!!!

The pitch (when that spinner was bowling) looks so realistic! Also the way the ball landed on it and turned a bit, it seemed like I was watching a real match!!! Awesome stuff Ross+MikeM+Team!!!

Loved how you guys got the batsman to get himself bowled out. Looks like he was playing straight and then you made him move his bat towards the leg. The batsman didnt realize he had missed the ball and was looking down the leg after the ball passed him too!! Again Awesome!!!

Btw...how come that spinner bowls around the wicket with the batsman standing right next to him :p??

Last edited:
I love the spin bowlers bowling action :yes

*Cue people reading too much in to the gameplay*

Based on the past, this video was captured to purely show off the replay system, and it does it perfectly. Nicely done.

looks amazing!

run out one looks like Pietersen was trying to get off the mark - quick single with a short square leg in!!

(i know it was set up this way - i am laughing at Pietersen, not the game.)

Amazing how realistic the ball looks coming out the fielders hand and the bullet time camera is spot on! I need this game NOW! lol

Awesome video!!! :cheers!!! Loved watching a spinner bowl :D!!!!

The pitch (when that spinner was bowling) looks so realistic! Also the way the ball landed on it and turned a bit, it seemed like I was watching a real match!!! Awesome stuff Ross+MikeM+Team!!!

Loved how you guys got the batsman to get himself bowled out. Looks like he was playing straight and then you made him move his bat towards the leg. The batsman didnt realize he had missed the ball and was looking down the leg after the ball passed him too!! Again Awesome!!!

Btw...how come that spinner bowls around the wicket with the batsman standing right next to him :p??

Sorry Guys, Ross was pushing for the video tonight and so I quickly forced a spinner around the wicket at the start when it would have been a Pace bowler over the wicket. That looks like it stopped the Batsman switch, my bad didn't even realise, obviously, that doesn't happen normally.

Interesting that one half of the pitch looks fairly untouched, and the other end looks like a bomb site! Textures look great.

You guys sure seemed to have nailed the frames/sec aspect. It's so smooth even in super slow motion. Loving the wear and tear on the pitch. Wish the video was a bit longer though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread