Interesting Discovery !!!!

donjuay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have edited the entire Sri Lanka team (being the CPU opposition), by changing the fielder speed ratings, bowler accuracy and bowler disciple to around 30. I can tell you that the difference is amazing. THe bowlers now bowl a much more varied line & length, as well as outside leg and off. Wides are now bowled in tests. Before changing the stats, Vaas would only bowl outside off to the lefties and on leg to the righties. It was very predictable and boring. Now it adds alot more variety and shot making potential. By slowing the fielders pace down, it is now possible to run 3's. Only thing is that I had to slow down the outfields as well to compensate for the drop in pace, but I felt that the outfield pace was too fast anyway.

I play my ea 2005 game on default and have being able to run 3.
Not often but still possible.

I have run 3 quite a few times without changing any settings.

donjuay said:
I have edited the entire Sri Lanka team (being the CPU opposition), by changing the fielder speed ratings, bowler accuracy and bowler disciple to around 30. I can tell you that the difference is amazing. THe bowlers now bowl a much more varied line & length, as well as outside leg and off. Wides are now bowled in tests. Before changing the stats, Vaas would only bowl outside off to the lefties and on leg to the righties. It was very predictable and boring. Now it adds alot more variety and shot making potential. By slowing the fielders pace down, it is now possible to run 3's. Only thing is that I had to slow down the outfields as well to compensate for the drop in pace, but I felt that the outfield pace was too fast anyway.

Cool. Was this through the ingame editor or hex editing?

Roster & Field Settings Attached. Copy Roster to Ea Sports folder in My Documents. Copy the BIG file to C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005. Load the Roster and play against Sri Lanka.

Attachments

• srilanka.zip
    119.3 KB · Views: 15
I have edited the entire Sri Lanka team (being the CPU opposition), by changing the fielder speed ratings, bowler accuracy and bowler disciple to around 30.

yeap, did this about 2 weeks ago to slow the fielders down..and it deffinately works. When we have a player editor we can implement it more easily.

I wouldn't edit the bowler accuracy so much or the human bowler cursor would be huge and uncontrolable. However, lowering the bowler discipline should do the trick nicely

Nice one donjuay. I may try this for the Aussie team before my next Test to get more variety in their bowling.

On the cursor size, I prefer bowling with a bigger cursor as it stops me from bowling too many perfect line/length deliveries :)

Users who are viewing this thread