International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

You should be able to kick people out, not pick who you want to play.

I was just quit on, when I created another match, the same guy joined, i could not kick him! no way was I playing him again so had to restart the ps3

There's no penalty to quitting the match before it starts.

Thanks for confirming

You should be able to kick people out, not pick who you want to play.

I was just quit on, when I created another match, the same guy joined, i could not kick him! no way was I playing him again so had to restart the ps3

Do not fix/change if it is not broken. I think they missed that menu option while penning the new menu/screen, hope they release a fix

Can you not quit the online game and start a new one? I have not tried online (No luck in getting a game), hence the question.

I think we are criticizing the game more than it deserves... The past 2 days I have been playing the game online and the biggest concern we had in AC09 of people quitting has been somewhat resolved offcourse u dun get a win when the other player quits but u can choose whom to play thanks to the sportsmanship ratings.. Of the games I have played with people having a 5/5 rating none have quit while those with 4/5 or 3/5 ratings always quit so I guess its not so bad...

My only issue with the game is high number of connections lost .. but considering unlike the previous edition where transmission closed down .. trickstar and codemasters are very much in business so I expect a resolution for the same in the near future

My only issue with the game is high number of connections lost .. but considering unlike the previous edition where transmission closed down .. trickstar and codemasters are very much in business so I expect a resolution for the same in the near future

Connection loss is usually when someone quits on you. Usually done by resetting the console.

Connection loss is usually when someone quits on you. Usually done by resetting the console.

Yes it usually is.. but I am talking of the cases where it comes when a boundary is hit and it zooms in on the crowd followed by connection lost message while both players sportsmanship rating remain the same.. besides this is mostly in games which are evenly poised and against players I know are non quitters

Yes it usually is.. but I am talking of the cases where it comes when a boundary is hit and it zooms in on the crowd followed by connection lost message while both players sportsmanship rating remain the same.. besides this is mostly in games which are evenly poised and against players I know are non quitters

Yeah it zooms the crowd and the crowd keeps on clapping.

I have only seen them dive in the infield but some people have mentioned rare dives in the outfield
Really? I've only seen them let it go straight past there feet! :doh

Codemasters & Trickstar XI

Just wondering. Can the Trickstar & codemasters Teams be used in any of the tournaments or just for custom/exibition games? :D

will there be a patch for this game? i want to sell it & get my ashes back.this game has so many bugs.if some1 has played for a week they will understand wht i mean.plz reply

No word on the patch, but go ahead and sell it and go play Ashes. Also sell your car and go buy a horse

Guys please help me out here: when you play a test match either in the menu itself or by creating a custom series you cant opt for field restrictions off. Am I mad or have they changed the rule back when I was a sleep? Why are there fielding restrictions in a test match? It infuriates me that that is possible in a game like this. I am loving the game and may be missing a trick but what the heck!!!!??:p:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread