International Cricket 2010 Receives Good Response in India‎

soumya

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket has always been looked upon as one of the most popular and revered sports in India. International Cricket 2010 released by mid-June for the PS3 and Xbox 360 gaming consoles while a review was also divulged earlier this month. Now Zapak Games discloses that more than 10,000 console games of International Cricket 2010 within a time span of just a month.

More @ GAMEGURU INDIA

I bet most of them do not read this forum or else would have waited for a patch or so.

I bet most of them do not read this forum or else would have waited for a patch or so.

Actually most of us just love cricket...and this being the best cricket game on PS3 (though i feel sad using the word 'best' for this game to be frank...it needs to improve a lot) everyone just bought it :)! We Indians need a cricket game always on any console that we have :)!

He has a point though, this thread is stupid and pointless, 10k copies is nothing to boast about. Y

He has a point though, this thread is stupid and pointless, 10k copies is nothing to boast about. Y

This thread is pointless but selling 10,000 copies in India means a lot as India is full of pirates, so no one really buys the game. I am shocked to see that they sold 10,000 copies in India.

Like I said pointless thread, only made to boast about India when there really is nothing to boast about.

10k copies is no where near enough to justify distributing and releasing in a market.

10k copies at 25 pounds each (assuming half the revenue is profit) is less than what most people make in a year

I don't think the thread is pointless, the OP had a point to make but at least he/she understand the numbers a bit better now. It does raise interesting questions.

How many are actually sold in England compared to India?

How many pirate (Most likely on Xbox 360) copies are floating in India?

1999 x 10,000 = Rs. 1,99,90,000 = 429,062 USD = 275,100 GBP

That's just initial sales figure and that too for not the best game as well. Enough incentive to develop a better game with good gameplay with target of selling 50k copies in India.

And to please some make it PS3 exclusive so that even if someone wanted to buy it on XBox they will not do that.

This game will not make people to buy consoles. Its not Final Fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread