FTP | International cricket in 2000

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Question: With domestic cricket, can you retro-active from the start of the sim. So for example can we do domestic leagues from 1999 to now just so it can catch up?
I'm afraid not - a season lasting for a year is mostly for categorization purposes. I started in 1999 because I really didn't wanna include T20s in the beginning, so 1999 is a starting point, but it isn't exactly the definitive starting year of the storyline WCC or cricket.

Retro-actively adding domestic seasons could potentially mean allowing managers to go as far back as they would want to. I think it's best to just stick to whichever year one's signed-up as their jumping off point.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
@NaviN GandhI, I will add you to the European Championship in a qualifying match against the lowest-ranked European nation after the ODI rankings are updated post-KOT.

@HawkAussie, I'll change the Asia Cup format to make it a 6-team affair with two groups of three and a final.

@pillowprocter, I'll start an Oceanic Confederation and run a 4-team tournament with 7 games.

This is the bare minimum atm, 'cause I'm not really offering a lot of games to any of you but I also can't change the calendar right now. I'll be asking folks who already have series and tours lined up to basically give them up. So please bare with me for this season only, I will make up for my shortsightedness from next year and make sure that all teams can get games, even if they sign-up midway through the season.

Apart from this, you guys can organize unofficial series/tournaments as well as any domestic tournaments you want to.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
@NaviN GandhI, I will add you to the European Championship in a qualifying match against the lowest-ranked European nation after the ODI rankings are updated post-KOT.

@HawkAussie, I'll change the Asia Cup format to make it a 6-team affair with two groups of three and a final.

@pillowprocter, I'll start an Oceanic Confederation and run a 4-team tournament with 7 games.

This is the bare minimum atm, 'cause I'm not really offering a lot of games to any of you but I also can't change the calendar right now. I'll be asking folks who already have series and tours lined up to basically give them up. So please bare with me for this season only, I will make up for my shortsightedness from next year and make sure that all teams can get games, even if they sign-up midway through the season.

Apart from this, you guys can organize unofficial series/tournaments as well as any domestic tournaments you want to.
Thanks.. I think what you have done is the max you can too.. great job.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda

Great, looking forward to debuting in the regional tournament.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Targaryen if you agree, we can drop our tour and make a way to all 3 new teams have there own tri-series in that slot... What you say?
I would've given up the slot if it were 15 slots for us (standard slots). But we have booked only 9 slots for 2000 FTP. Giving up the tour with India would mean we are going down to 6 matches.

If you wanna withdraw, we don't have a problem, Greece can host/tour one of the new nations in that slot.

First come first serve basis ofcourse.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I would've given up the slot if it were 15 slots for us (standard slots). But we have booked only 9 slots for 2000 FTP. Giving up the tour with India would mean we are going down to 6 matches.

If you wanna withdraw, we don't have a problem, Greece can host/tour one of the new nations in that slot.

First come first serve basis ofcourse.
Actually your team booked total 12 slots and KO and Euro host, but I can understand...

India is backing out from Greece Tour @Na Maloom Afraad

World Cricket Conference

Verified Account
2000 FUTURE TOURS PROGRAMME
Season Overview | International Rankings

Please post your squads for the following tours:​

5–11 May, 2000
FYNGvTT.png
tNPA3HP.png
Spain tour of Greece

3 ODIs
@Targaryen @Guesty98

14–24 May, 2000
FYNGvTT.png
A3BCfyg.png
Netherlands tour of Greece

2 ODIs, 1 Test
@Targaryen @NaviN GandhI

26–30 May, 2000
ov2tScd.png
c8olj39.png
Nepal tour of Guernsey

3 ODIs
@Neptune @Disharies

1–12 June, 2000
tvg6857.png
UCWzYkt.png
United States tour of Norway

2 Tests
@Naman7 @WutUpMahGlipGlops

You can only name one 15-player squad for both series in a multi-format tour
You must have at least one capable wicket-keeping (:wkb:/:wk:/:arwk:) option in your squad
Players must be upgraded before the tour; mid-tour upgrades aren't allowed

Deadline: 36 hours.​

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys

Users who are viewing this thread