Interview Questions Thread May 2007 - duffarama

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am pleased to announce that duffarama has agreed to partake in the interview this month. You have until midnight on Sunday 29th April to submit your questions.

You may now post any questions you want to ask Duff.

Question Rules

• You are free to ask what you want provided they aren't vulgar or too personal.
  • Only one question per member.
  • Please keep all unnecessary banter out of this thread; Just keep it about the questions please.
  • Please wrap quotation marks around your question so I can clearly distinguish the question.

Happy questioning.

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have a question for Sir Duff:

Has it ever become tiresome being a fan of the Australian cricket team, due to their ability to win every match that they play?

viral1991

International Cricketer
My question :

Code:
 From when & why do you crack jokes? Is it a natural talent? And do the jokes just come to your mind & or do you have to think hard about them? :)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
my question said:
In all your time at Planetcricket, what one moment stands out above the rest? (in relation to the site, not your life)
:spy

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
We all know you dont tend to sleep very much but how do you interact so much with the forums in the early morning :eek: Many occasions ive spoken to you throughout your night time, and its amazing, how do you do it?

And, dont make a wuss excuse that the Ashes ruined your sleep pattern because the 06/07 was the correct time for you :p

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Who's the longest in the showers? (On your cricket team/any sports team you've been apart of)

PS- Your interpretation of the question....

Users who are viewing this thread