Interview Thread April 2008 (Hitterman) - Questions

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Hitterman has been chosen as our interviewee for this month, so ask him your questions.

Question Rules
  • You are free to ask what you want provided they aren't vulgar or too personal.
  • Only one question per member.
  • Please keep all unnecessary banter out of this thread; Just keep it about the questions please.
  • Please use the quote function, featuring your username, to ask the questions, such as this:

aus5892 said:
What is your favourite colour

Quote tags can easily be found in your formatting options, or you can type them out: {QUOTE=insert your username}{/QUOTE} replacing {} brackets with [] brackets, and inserting your username where asked.

Questions can be asked until the 24th of April, at midnight GMT.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hooper said:
Was it worth asking people in the download thread to vote for you in this Interview competition?

The truth baby.

Hitterman

International Coach
No dude that's not so really. Even i accept that my popularity is just because of cricket 2007 forum;)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
usy said:
Why did you want to waste your time making downloads for such a crappy game like Cricket 2007?

sup.

D

Deleted member 11215

Your popularity on the forum appears to be unrivaled, my question to you is how do you manage to cope with the fans constantly demanding more of your work whilst keeping the balance between quality and quantity of your downloads correct?

Here's my intelligent question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread