Interviews - The Answers Finally !

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Kshitiz's Interview

Viral said:
Why do you cherish being a Warrior?
I do because i am part of one of the best teams. I do because i like the all friendly and cheerful atmosphere. I do because we have such wonderful two managers :p .

Zoraxdoom said:
What is it like playing for one of the worse teams in the competition?
You asked this to the wrong person - I dont play for the donkeys. ;)

Kuttakumar said:
Do you think the inclusion of four all-rounders in this season's squad for Warriors will help us to win more matches?
No, because i seriously speak from experience that all rounder's are useless in cricsim :p . Although think these new additions might help the team as they are strong assets :)

Zoraxdoom said:
What's with the avvie?
Its been with me for a long time. actually i love it so much because it was my first animated image at image ready, and it makes people drool :p.

Gamerkid22 said:
You turned out to become a pure batsman from a batsman and part time bowler. Who gave you advice to just concentrate on your batting ? The end result is good though you are the most promising batsman of the Indian Warriors.
Thanks for the compliments first of all. Yes it was tough shifting the position, as once the team was made into the simulator, rickyp took a lot of time to change it :p and sadly i lost prospects in many matches. I thought about this when i used to sim practice matches for the team - I found that the averages were so that neither All rounders coul bowl properly neither bar. Hence i took the decision.

Surendar said:
What will u do if u get 10 ducks in a row?
Not much, except getting a new bat, going in for the next match, practicing a lot, and hitting all over the ground with powerful shots, making fielders week.

All these are dreams though - I wont get 10 ducks ;) :p

Prarara said:
What would you like to accomplish this season? Do you have any specific goals in mind?
I would like to be the highest run scorer this season. And my goal is to beat ben and brad :D

Viral's Interview
From Kshitiz :How did it feel when you had to leave the managing of indian warriors due to your reasons ?

Well, it really felt disappointing! Leading such a good team was a terrific experience for me, & the support given by the team members was outstanding as well! Then, I had to leave the team due to personal reasons! I thought that I would regain the managing after I returned. But Kuttakumar was doing a magnificent job & it was only fair that he was "permanently handed over the managing!

Then, I took over the challenge of being a very good player & to keep the Good Spirit of the team going! And that is where I am happy now! :)

From Zorax : What is it like playing for one of the best teams in the competition?

The question might look a bit different now, but this is the way it should be! :D

Well, It is one of the best experiences really! It is where I can take important "playing for the team" & Spirit of Cricket" lessons on this very friendly team!

From Kuttakumar :What is the best thing you like about our team?

Lots, including the spirit, friendly players, etc. With lots of great qualities, it is just impossible to single out just one thing! :)

From Zorax : As a batsman, which bowlers are you looking to target this season?

No one! All that targeting will happen just before the match starts as part of strategies! Otherwise, no personal targeting! :)

From Gamerkid22 : You were the manager in the start of the season and under your managership the team performed well right from the start . Whats the secret behind such success ? Also were you satisfied with the team performace or do you think there are still some areas which are needed to be worked on ?

There is no secret behing this success! I enjoyed the managing of the team because the team was constantly in support & it felt pleasing to be the manager of this very good team! I simply changed the team line-up more often to provide more opportunities to all the players at the same time retaining the in-form combination which worked splendidly! :)

I was happy with the performance this season, but the performance was less satisfying than the first season. I think consistency is the main area which needs to be worked on!

From Surendar : Which bowler u feel like hitting all the 6 deliveries outside the ground & after hitting what will u say to that bowler?

I would feel like hitting 6 sixes on the bowler that bowls to me the final over when 36 runs are needed! ;)

And I would just keep quiet after that because the bowler might be in a terrible mood!

Or perhaps, I would like to hit 6 sixes to the bowler who is too proud!

From Prarara : What would you like to accomplish this season? Do you have any specific goals in mind?

Nothing special! I just want to play like the previous seasons with the best Spirit possible! And I do not have any goals in mind because I am not a football player! ;)

Kuttakumar's Interview

viral1991 said:
How did you feel when you were handed the managing?

I was given the managership when our team was in pressure.As far as I could remember, our team was then on a loosing streak.So initially I was under pressure.But soon things changed and the pressure on our shoulders reduced gradually.

Kshitiz_Indian said:
Who 5 members would you like to meat at pc in order of preference ?

Hmmmmm......this is a tough one.But still I have to pick my 5, here they are:
surendar
viral1991
Kshitiz_Indian
aussie1st
Zorax Doom

ZoraxDoom said:
What is it like playing for one of the worse teams in the competition?

The sight of the minnow team reaching the final is of utter joy to the team manager.No more comments.:)

ZoraxDoom said:
Which team do you feel is the biggest threat to the Indian Warriors this season?

Soakers are now looking more threatening.They would be a tough team to beat this season.Bitters are also a threat to us.

gamerkid22 said:
How do you feel being the frontline spinner of the Indian Warriors and also the most aggressive bowler of the team ? You had the best run amongst the bowlers in this season . Keep it up

First of all thanks for the comments.:cheersWell it was a good performance by me in my debut season.But still theres a lot of room for improvement.My FC performance was not as great as my OD performance.So some improvement needed there.Hopefully,I will take more wickets this season.;)

surendar said:
Whose wicket is unforgettable so far..if u remember!

All the Brad dismissals.Its a dream for every bowler in the league to dismiss him.;)

Prarara said:
What would you like to accomplish this season? Do you have any specific goals in mind?

Obviously every team's goal will be to win the OD Cup and FC Cup.Ours is not different.;)

Hope everyone enjoyed the interviews and lets all wait for the new season :). Special thanks to those who asked questions :) . Please discuss this interview in this thread.

Nice interviews! :)

Users who are viewing this thread