IPL IPL 2017 - Live Auction Discussion

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did anyone see Ben Stokes' batting and bowling average in T20 ?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tahir has bad record in ipl. Economy of 8.61 compared to 6 odd in internationals. That's why no one is interested in him.
Yeah, sure. Keep finding excuses. The fact is, hes the best LOs spinner in the world.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, sure. Keep finding excuses. The fact is, hes the best LOs spinner in the world.
Not finding excuses. Stating a fact. That's why even Jordan didn't get sold until now. He is good in international, but bad in IPL. Jordan sold for mere 50 lakhs ! Because he is horrible in IPL.

I don't understand why you are bringing politics to this when clearly there is no proof that no one is buying him just because he is Pakistani.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not finding excuses. Stating a fact. That's why even Jordan didn't get sold until now. He is good in international, but bad in IPL. Jordan sold for mere 50 lakhs ! Because he is horrible in IPL.

I don't understand why you are bringing politics to this when clearly there is no proof that no one is buying him just because he is Pakistani.
You are seriously comparing Chris Jordan to a bowler ranked No.1 in ODIs and T20Is?

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Well, after what's been happening in Kashmir, I wouldn't be surprised if Modiji decided to kick out Pakistanis who play for other countries as well. I will happily eat my words if he is picked.

Whats this ! -_-
You want every opportunity to troll Modi ! [DOUBLEPOST=1487581367][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dafuq! That's what I hate.

Why you are believing him ?
It's his opininon

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
You are seriously comparing Chris Jordan to a bowler ranked No.1 in ODIs and T20Is?
Ya, seriously. Jordan is great death bowler.

For heavens sake, they removed Dhoni from captaincy to have a good shot in winning IPL. This shows how much owners want to win the IPL. They don't give a rat's ass about which player is from which country and which player was once the great Indian skipper. If they don't like what they see, chop chop. They don't want to make dead investment if they don't see anything good come out of it even though some player is ranked #1.

I again repeat, you are bringing unnecessary politics in a good thread and it will ruin this and create bitter relationship. So, please stop this allegations.

B

Bigby Wolf

For me it's surprising that Tahir is not picked recently has been in very good form.
And please don't bring such stupid politics and religion logics here!

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Rovman Powell is a great buy. He's not quite Russell but he is powerful striker of the ball and a decent medium pacer from what I get from someone who have seen it all of him.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I will shut up, but i am not the one creating "bitter relationship". I am just reacting to what i see, and what i see is cricketers being blamed for something that happened 9 years ago. I won´t talk about this anymore, but i´ll still follow the IPL, because, unlike your country, i appreciate good cricket irrespective of the nationality of the cricketers.[DOUBLEPOST=1487582027][/DOUBLEPOST]Darren Sammy for 30 lakhs is a steal.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
GL buy another 'fast' bowler - Munaf. Why they aren't bidding on Irfan is beyond my understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread