Is Harsha Bhogle doing some stuff online for T20?

niteshgoel31

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just read the article in HT Cafe Mumbai today that he is doing some sort of a video blog exclusively for youtube or something...

HindustanTimes ePaper

shud be great...have u guys checked it out?

P

pcfan123

No because I would rather poke my eyes out and pour hot oil in my ears then listen or look at that pathetic excuse for a cricket commentator.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Harsha has become quite bad in recent times with his commentary. He used to be good at one time, but not anymore. Speaks unnecessary stuff during th match.

P

pcfan123

He is an embarrassment to Indian commentators. He makes the most awkward statements and you can even tell his commentator partner is usualyl annoyed at having to sit next to him. Also Boggles accent is the worst, the man is a waking stereotype, he is Apu from the simpsons except for the fact that Apu is actually a likable guy

Sanjay Manjraker ftw, why cant we have more of that guy.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
He is an embarrassment to Indian commentators. He makes the most awkward statements and you can even tell his commentator partner is usualyl annoyed at having to sit next to him. Also Boggles accent is the worst, the man is a waking stereotype, he is Apu from the simpsons except for the fact that Apu is actually a likable guy

Sanjay Manjraker ftw, why cant we have more of that guy.

Manjrekar is far better, though. Also his articles on Cricinfo are also very interesting to read. He speaks quite well.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Robin Jackman used to be good but the company of his fellow IPL commentators has ruined him. :p

But I agree Manjrekar is a very good commentator, always spot on and also Ian Chappel. David Lloyd is just fun to listen to.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Harsha is a really good Test match commentator and also a very eloquent anchor. T20 cricket just does`nt bring out the best in him. You should listen to Harsha Bhogle in tests. ESS have the best commentary team for test cricket when they cover Indi`s tours to Eng/Aus.

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
Well atleast he isn't always biased towards India in his commentary unlike other commentators.For me the standout commentator is Mark Nicholas, i used to like Tony Greig but after playing Ashes 09 it just sounds terrible.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Alan Wilkins is also very professional, his voice is classic. Unfortunately, we only get to hear him in ICC tourneys and not regularly in test matches.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Manjrekar is over-critical of the Indian team. But he's better than most Indian commentators (at least domestically). Internationally, I'd say he's behind the likes of Shastri, Gavaskar. I feel Manjrekar has a bone to pick with the fact that he was supposed to be the next big thing in Indian cricket, before that spot was taken over by Sachin Tendulkar. :p

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Alan Wilkins is also very professional, his voice is classic. Unfortunately, we only get to hear him in ICC tourneys and not regularly in test matches.

Wilko is a regular part of ESPNStar commentary team during India`s away tours to Eng/Aus.

p_chabra

School Cricketer
Well atleast he isn't always biased towards India in his commentary unlike other commentators.For me the standout commentator is Mark Nicholas, i used to like Tony Greig but after playing Ashes 09 it just sounds terrible.

yes..that's right...i totally agree...he isnt Biased at all..
infact his views are the most geniune and most of his predictions turn true also

also to answer the main query...yes he is doing some video content exclusively on the internet

here it is
YouTube - HarshaT20's Channel

Users who are viewing this thread