Is it Woth Buying ?

K

knight-007

I apologize if this has been asked before, I would like to get a consensus from everyone who owns the game whether they think it is worth while getting, the list of bugs that I see here worry me, and the fact that neither HB Studios Nor EA seem to care is also disturbing. I own cricket 2002 and enjoyed playing it. The only reason why I have to ask this question is that I live in the US and the game would cost close to $100, because I have to get it from either UK or AUS. In general games in the US at most cost only $49.99

That's an Interesting Question :huh: I was not expecting another question for my question. I am not sure what my question has to with where I live :lol: But I will Answer it Anyways I live in Pittsburgh PA

No I just thought that if you lived near Ohio, I could get you a legal (not pirated) copy, because my mother is going to India and if you wanted the game she could get it for less than $100.00..... :mellow: :mellow:

Originally posted by pal@Mar 19 2004, 09:38 PM
No I just thought that if you lived near Ohio, I could get you a legal (not pirated) copy, because my mother is going to India and if you wanted the game she could get it for less than $100.00.....? :mellow:? :mellow:
100 bucks!! man this guy is about to rip u off..the game itself doesnt even cost 100 bucks..it costs around $40..

Originally posted by knight-007@Mar 19 2004, 09:07 PM
I apologize if this has been asked before, I would like to get a consensus from everyone who owns the game whether they think it is worth while getting, the list of bugs that I see here worry me, and the fact that neither HB Studios Nor EA seem to care is also disturbing.? I own cricket 2002 and enjoyed playing it. The only reason why I have to ask this question is that I live in the US and? the game would cost close to $100, because I have to get it from either UK or AUS. In general games? in the US at most? cost only $49.99
i dont think the cricket 2004 worth buying after discovering huge amount of bugs..its just waste of money..

Originally posted by pinalp65+Mar 19 2004, 10:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinalp65 @ Mar 19 2004, 10:44 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-pal
@Mar 19 2004, 09:38 PM
No I just thought that if you lived near Ohio, I could get you a legal (not pirated) copy, because my mother is going to India and if you wanted the game she could get it for less than $100.00.....? :mellow:? :mellow:
100 bucks!! man this guy is about to rip u off..the game itself doesnt even cost 100 bucks..it costs around $40.. [/b]
That's exactly what I was saying, $100 is too much, so my mother could get it for less or whatever it costs in India....... :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am the greatest - Muhammed Ali

In india it is Rs999. And pal, wher did u get the $100 from? Did u see that price somewhere? Cos thast prolly b s if u saw it somewhere. No game costs more than $50 in US

Originally posted by knight-007@Mar 19 2004, 09:07 PM
I apologize if this has been asked before, I would like to get a consensus from everyone who owns the game whether they think it is worth while getting, the list of bugs that I see here worry me, and the fact that neither HB Studios Nor EA seem to care is also disturbing.? I own cricket 2002 and enjoyed playing it. The only reason why I have to ask this question is that I live in the US and? the game would cost close to $100, because I have to get it from either UK or AUS. In general games? in the US at most? cost only $49.99
I said it based on what he said... That Cricket 2004 will cost about $100 to get it in the US because you have to ship it......

Muhammed Ali is the greatest.......

Users who are viewing this thread