Is the game still on??

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is the the game still in production or has it been shelved??

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I dont think it is i emailed them and they havent emailed back from the 1st of december heres the email

----This is an automated message. Please do not reply------ Hi! We are emailing you to confirm the receipt of your query regarding " Webmaster: Its state ." Have you read the FAQs section at www.cricketlife08.com? It is quite possible that your question is listed in the FAQs section. As we receive several queries daily, it may not be possible for us to reply to every email. Thus, if your query is not among the one listed in the FAQs, then we will be shortly publishing it to the FAQs section. However, if your query is not amongst the frequently asked questions, one of our representatives will be in touch with you soon. Thank you, Gamebience Customer Support ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You are receiving this email because you or someone using your email address (The man (email adress) has sent a query through the Contact form at www.gamebience.com . If you did not authorize the use of your email address for this query, please ignore these messages.

srk121

International Coach
i sent them a message around 3/4 weeks ago.. they relplied to me within 2 days saying that game will be coming out in early 2008. let me see if i have that e-mail if i do i will show it to you guys.

veer13

Club Cricketer
m waitin for this....come on people ....more cricket

International Coach
ya we would have heard more if the game is being released in early 2008.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Seeing as they have obviously done a lot of work on the game and gotten a sponsor, and the game is Cricket Life 08 now, I highly doubt that it has been suddenly abandoned.

International Coach
the concept looked really good,would be disappointing if the game got shelved.

Users who are viewing this thread