INDIAN WARRIORS
logo300by3008et.jpg
VS
dd300x3000nd.jpg
DOWNRIGHT DONKEYS​

Please Post Up Teams ASAP And when they are posted I will sim the game

Last edited:
sid_19840 said:
I think that it needs a bit of change after my latest post in the points thread.
i fixed it ages ago sid

Cmon Captains please post up your teams asap so i can get this game simmed today

Brett_Lee said:
They were but why do they need to be posted rickyp never did

Its up to you,but it will look good if you can show all of us what the current averages are.It will also help the respective player's to keep track of their average.

But sid isnt it easier for you to post up each players in the players thread. I'll PM you to check if they are right

I am still waiting for both team lists so i can get it done asap. Please contact your managers or tell them to post them up

Sorry about the delay, I read the thread and started working out who's had however many games and who should play, and once I'd finally settled on a team, the internet screwed up, with Justin Kemp-like timing.

Here we go:

lazy_chesnut
tassietiger
Gilchrist
David Ager
Dhruv Deepak
ZoraxDoom
Drewska
Steve Moore
Jimbob
barmyarmy
Eddie

And if we lose then I'm going to investigate Gilchrist because I think he may have been bribed if he's already betting that we will lose.

tassietiger said:
And if we lose then I'm going to investigate Gilchrist because I think he may have been bribed if he's already betting that we will lose.

Nah, I think he's just bought into the team philosophy.

barmyarmy said:
lol sack him then lol jks gilchrist i dont mean it

barmyarmy said:
Yeah fair point, but at least we all like to hide the fact that we're accepting bribes from bookmakers. Saying we will lose is bound to get him caught.

tassietiger said:
Yeah fair point, but at least we all like to hide the fact that we're accepting bribes from bookmakers. Saying we will lose is bound to get him caught.

You mean you're getting money to perform badly?
The bookies obviously didn't see any need to bribe me... :crying

Users who are viewing this thread