Joesaadati's green Baggy completed!!!

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys sorry I was not online for some days actually I was trying to make this green Baggy caps for Australian Test Matches I haven't tried it on the game yet because I have a problem running it any help is appreciated please kindly post your feed backs for my baggy green caps. Cheers ;)

Attachments

• Back 512.jpg
    Back 512.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 191
  • s Baggygreen.zip
    62.7 KB · Views: 37
good...any chance of ingame screens? and can I suggest something? why don't you have one thread for all your downloads? so that other members don't have to search a lot to avail the patches and graphics made by you?

Hello this a totally different topic all together mate and inregards to screen shots I will once I get it running why don't you download it and run it the game. Cheers

Screen shot of baggy green on the wiketkeeper's cap.

Attachments

• Baggy cap.jpg
    Baggy cap.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Where did u get the aussi kit with Travelex logo.Can u post a link?

good stuff...

you need to post a link for the aussie kit you are using, because otherwise the baggy green won't make sense...(ie as in the first post screenshot, players will have a half 3 on the shoulders...

That is my new 3D bats with narrow edges mate. Inregards to the travelex log kit that was from shortselves folder mate. Inregards to the baggy caps it can be used with any Australian test kits. Anyways below is the travelex log cheers.

Attachments

• Short Sleeves.zip
    105.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
joesaadati mate how are your baggy greens any different from the normal ones?

i compared yours with the original on GI and the are the very same...don't appear to be any 'baggier' either...

Users who are viewing this thread