Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

well said mate......waiting for some more 'kabookapalooza'........sorry, if i misspelled it

i just joined 2 months ago so i am new to this, but is this how it usually goes kabooka/(mod maker) does all that work for us and for free and u guys criticize all his work and question his originality?:noway

i thought people would be more happy and greatful he's doing this and sharing it with us, we should respect him. :hpraise

well said mate......waiting for some more 'kabookapalooza'........sorry, if i misspelled it

The Spellings are correct Mr. Khan , Meanwhile the 'Palooza' will continue with the release of the Kookaburra 2010 range of cricketing bats. Highly detailed & pleasing to the eyes . They are being worked upon & should be ready for release soon.

Kabooka added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

i just joined 2 months ago so i am new to this, but is this how it usually goes kabooka/(mod maker) does all that work for us and for free and u guys criticize all his work and question his originality?:noway

i thought people would be more happy and greatful he's doing this and sharing it with us, we should respect him. :hpraise

Thank you Riz , I appreciate the kind words :)

I understand, it's just that (btw i use macromedia fireworks) to make things easier sometimes i merge layers together, is it not possible that he has done that

arjind added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Anyway your mods are amazing

I understand, it's just that (btw i use macromedia fireworks) to make things easier sometimes i merge layers together, is it not possible that he has done that

arjind added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Anyway your mods are amazing

It seems that You still cant recognize it when someone steals someone else's work . I guess you aint an artist & you cant understand how it feels.

BTW, professionals NEVER merge layers ...... NEVER !

Kabooka added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Kabooka could you make a tutorial on how you make your bats so good?

Dude basically , if you are good at Photoshop , itll come naturally to you . In fact as an artist i feel that i can draw anything i want to, with 100% accurate representation ( provided i have the required time ) .

It seems that You still cant recognize it when someone steals someone else's work . I guess you aint an artist & you cant understand how it feels.

BTW, professionals NEVER merge layers ...... NEVER !

i ain't an artist but i would hate any form of stealing someone's work - i only merge layers to make things easier and sometimes i don't save the .png or.psd just the .bmp

Kabooka,
Your works are very great. Thanks for these works. By the way are you planning to release the Srilanka ODI kits and Pakistan ODI kits soon are we have to wait.

Kabooka,
Your works are very great. Thanks for these works. By the way are you planning to release the Srilanka ODI kits and Pakistan ODI kits soon are we have to wait.

I would suggest the latter.................

Thank you for all your hard work !!!!!!!!!!:D

Matt105 added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Do you only use photoshop, or is it a combination

Do you only use photoshop, or is it a combination

My Tool of Choice is Adobe Photoshop CS3 . In fact its such a vast software I don't think that anyone in the world can say that he has done everything that the software has to offer .

I feel that many may not know it , but yes It does Basic vector shapes as well.

So all in all Photoshop is more than enough to get my work done.

BTW, a taste of things to come :

cricket2009201001070829.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-06

cricket2009201001070836.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-06

This is the 2010 Kookaburra Big Kahuna . Im not sure if its even on the market & is being used by that many players ( as most are still using their 2009 Kookaburas ) but here the bat has been recreated to absolute accuracy with all the correct logos, shapes & colours . Unlike my other creations this one was made not on a 512x512 canvas but on a 2048x2048 canvas ensuring that not even the slightest of details is missed . Unfortunately the bat did lose a lot of its detailing when it was compressed from its original size of 12mb to odd 300kb in order to add it in the game.

More to come are the 2010 Kookaburra Blade, Ice , Kahuna RP & the Brand New England Exclusive CCX

Nice work my man as always! Hope you are well and that your cousin was plaeased with his present!!!:);) (Did you get him what he wanted!?)

Nice work my man as always! Hope you are well and that your cousin was plaeased with his present!!!:);) (Did you get him what he wanted!?)

Thanks Man , Im am fine & yep lil cousin got what he wanted :) he was very happy as expected .

where do u get these new bats from i have'nt seen any of ur new bats in the market. and are those signatures at the back of the kahuna?
anyway good job on the bat.:)

Users who are viewing this thread