Kevin Pietersen Resigns As England Captain And Peter Moores sacked as Coach

Wow, real problems in England right now. You feel Moores has to go.

WHAT THE......F!??????????

I really do mean it. WTF? I can't believe this. Aye! This isn't april! Cricinfo's gotta be kidding. What the hell!?

If the ECB has picked Moores over KP they are bigger idiots than any other board.

Maybe KP is moving back to South Africa ;)?

This is a pretty big blow for England, they really have no suitable candidate for the captaincy. KP is their only consistent batsman, Flintoff was no good as captain and their only other safe players are pace bowlers.

Maybe KP is moving back to South Africa ;)?

This is a pretty big blow for England, they really have no suitable candidate for the captaincy. KP is their only consistent batsman, Flintoff was no good as captain and their only other safe players are pace bowlers.

If KP moves back to South Africa then it could be a upcoming blow for us :p

Seriously guttering moment for world cricket. Such a great captain he was, and the best possible person to fit that post and live up to the responsibilities and expectations. Now what? You'd (ECB) appoint monty as captain!?

Seriously guttering moment for world cricket. Such a great captain he was, and the best possible person to fit that post and live up to the responsibilities and expectations. Now what? You'd (ECB) appoint Monty as captain!?
Sounds good.:laugh

Moores gone too! As an Aussie, this is as funny as an England batting collapse - an England staff collapse.

That original article has been updated to say that both have resigned now.

Strauss for captain. His 2 hundreds in India have assured his place until the Ashes at least, and he did a great job as skipper before then. KP won't leave the team, I'm almost certain of that, but he has made a complete arse of himself. If you've got complaints to make about the management, talk to the ECB, don't announce it publically.

King Pietersen added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Rofl, this is getting better and better for England isn't it. Are they purposely trying to lose the ashes?

Users who are viewing this thread