• KP

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • None, Can't decide

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's KP hands down. Yuvraj needs to prove a lot in Tests, and isn't really that consistent a player in the ODIs. Whereas we've seen some gems come off Pietersen's bat in both the formats.

However, I might add that when it comes to pie chucking and being a FAIL, KP wins. :p

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Stats certainly favour KP but in the last few years Yuvi has come a long way as an ODI cricketer. KP in tests by a mile though. ODI's, it's much closer considering how much Yuvraj has improved.

PotterManiac

School Cricketer
KP is the better of the 2 in Tests but when it comes to being the impact player in the Limited Overs cricket, I would go for Yuvraj Singh. :)

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
of course Yuvi. Kp has been over with his golden days. KP was just a man with luck in his early years. Yuvraj is getting hi rythm back as time goes on while KP is losing his rythm as time goes on. Yuvraj has just started in Tests so you can't compare them in tests yet. Looking at their ODi and T20 stats, Yuvraj is way ahead of KP. KP can never play Yuvraj type innings. I was glad KP finally scored something when he smashed 81 in last test. KP has to do alot to catch up to UV.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Really a close one. Both are really dependable but when UV get's going he gives out his wicket many a times.

Yuvraj is one from thousand whereas KP is one from Million.

My choice: Kevin Pietersen

P

pcfan123

Win
article-1032289-04FF17280000044D-83_468x560.jpg

Fail
Harbhajan%20Singh-Yuvraj%20Singh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread