Keyboard Help

sami007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. after my controller broke i tried to play the game with the keyboard. now...im having trouble pulling off the combination (like cover drive, pull and late cut) which require me to hold the right and down or left and down buttons at the same time! its very difficult when i only have 3 shots available to play. please help me out with any advice. for some reason when i push up, the other two can work so i can play the late cut and hook/pull but its damn near impossible to do the cover drive as the down button doesnt seem to want to work in sync with either left or right. thanks

arghasen

Club Cricketer
You are talking about your controller right? So you want tips on how to use the Keyboard. Well read the readme of the game. Its given there.

sami007

Club Cricketer
k well i figured this much...i cannot play a front foot drive through the right side of the field (be it off or on). the down and right arrows just will not sync. down and left works only on the backfoot and advance shots but not on the front. up left and up right work for all 3. but man very annoying. imma hve to jus wait till i can get new controller unlesss someone knows what i can do!

Users who are viewing this thread