* [--] Ryan Ninan
* [--] Ravinder Bopara
* [--] James Hopes
* [--] Irfan Pathan
* [--] Piyush Chawla
* [--] Wilkin Mota

Wicket Keeper

* [--] Kumar Sangakkara

This team should perform less then previous year, but I am expecting a performance from Katich and Yuvraj Singh.

Watch out for Burt Cockely. I'm really surprised he has an IPL cotnract, but hes a rising star for NSW.

No, watch out for Ravi Bopara. Class young batsman, bowls some handy medium pace, and can hit a long ball. Is apparently going to get a good few games as well, so look out for Rav, if he gets going he'll make a big score. List A double hundred to his name!

Ravi will do better, I don't expect Cockley to set the world alight. Like I said he's only recently cemented a spot in the NSW team, and doesn't always perform consistently, but he has a lot of potential and from memory has a few 4fers. I think he can do ok and pick up a few wickets when given his chance. I was just really surprised to see that he was given an IPL contract though tbh.

Watch out for !UV! King of Sixers! King of T20! at Durban!

Yup our team looks a lttle bit on the weak side in the bowling dept. But if the batsmen can fire, I can see another semi finals spot. Maybe i'm a little bit over the top here, but I have faith that Shaun Marsh can rekindle the fire from the 1st season, as long as he is back to 100%. Yuvi and co. can be a handful too!

It wont be like last year. We have lost so much. :crying

It seems Bopara could be opening certainly could make an impact. I would be surprised if Cockley got much game time if any. But if he does get a game I will probably watch him to see his pace.

I wonder if Pomers will get any game time. He doesn't have a great One Day record (averages 20) despite being tagged as more of a big hitter. He is impressive in the longer stuff though. His Twenty20 average is 34 at a strike rate of 144 which aint bad, but I don't recall how he did in the Big bash last year. Not sure if he will get many games.

I would say he will get quite a bit of game time. He was pretty good for Punjab last season in the opening role. When Marsh and Hopes comeback he will find it hard to get in.

Pomersbach(sorry if spelling is wrong) was quite impressive last time.I saw one of his innings,where he along with Mahela took their team home.

Users who are viewing this thread