Kit Replacer Wont Work!!!

D

dazzler_69

When trying to use the kit replacer an error appears saying the component 'comdlg32.ocx' is missing. ive read the forum pages on the gd kit replacer and descovered a link to get this component, the link doesnt work! some one please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx barmy army only problem now is when i click on the kit editor it comes up with 'run time error 53' plz help me evey1 i want the damn kit replacer

That's a path not found error but not the usual runtime 76 one. Check your gob directory.txt is pointing to the right location although I don't think that that's your problem.
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I tried to use the kit replacer, Player editor and the graphic editor. In all these cases i get an error saying one or more component "comdlg32.ox" is missing. I have read the forms time and again loaded 'comdlg32.ox' and tried to run it it doesn't work I also downloaded the clean expert graphics that too didn't work. I try try and try every day get the same error time and again. Please Please Help me fix this problem thank and hope to receive a solution for this problem soon. :(

Users who are viewing this thread