Kits

2_X_2

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have put the real west indies kit into the game but the back of the shirt goes red and weird and so does the helmet

The helmet thing is normal- I don't know about the shirt but I don't think that there's much you can do about it.

As I created the Kit Replacer, I want to try and find out what all these problems are.....

It seems to me as though the wireframe for the player model is visible and "painted" one fixed colour. This seems to be white for white kits, and then the "main colour" for pyjama kits. I want to know what dictates this colour. Please could somebody export a kit from the editor, then simply re-import it to see if the problems are with my replacing code, or with the files people are making.

Cheers,

Tom

i did that...exported the sri lanka kit from one gob file and imported it into another gob file...and works properly.

To be honest Ive had problems with only some of the user-created kits. Rest all work fine.

Originally posted by m_vaughan
i did that...exported the sri lanka kit from one gob file and imported it into another gob file...and works properly.

To be honest Ive had problems with only some of the user-created kits. Rest all work fine.

Sounds like EA only wanted their own kits to be used in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread