Kollywood/Regional Film Discussion

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I thought, since Bollywood has a thread for discussing their films, it would be nice if we have a thread for Kollywood (Tamil) and other regional language films like Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, etc. This could give an opportunity for people to know more about the good films of these languages.

Recently watched 'Ninaithale Inikkum' (Tamil) starring Prithviraj, Priyamani, Shakti and Bhagyaraj. A remake of the Malayalam film 'Classmates', I actually am a big fan of the original but I thought that the remake was equally entertaining and definitely kept my interest going. Prithviraj is emerging as a really good actor. Priyamani had a good role but she didnt impress me as much as Kavya Madhavan from the original. Shakti was a surprise as he was really good. Bhagyaraj didnt suit that role. The songs are really good (Vijay Antony is on a roll). A good family for the family.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can someone delete this thread? I completely forgot that the "Tamil Music/Movie thread" existed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not for Punjabi or regional films

dil_apna_punjabi.jpg

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Dil Apna Punjabi was last Pujabi film I saw. All are same. guy is either coming home from Canada or leaving for Canada with little bit of family drama from Indian lyal baap and a Gori Mem and Punjabi kudi.

"Munde UK De" was released in time when strike was on and it was only film on theaters for 5 weeks. Still no body saw it. :laugh

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Dil Apna Punjabi was last Pujabi film I saw. All are same. guy is either coming home from Canada or leaving for Canada with little bit of family drama from Indian lyal baap and a Gori Mem and Punjabi kudi.

"Munde UK De" was released in time when strike was on and it was only film on theaters for 5 weeks. Still no body saw it. :laugh

HAHAAHA !! LMFAO !! no surprise as CANEDDA and UK have the maximum no of punjabis outside punjab ! :p

maa pyo.....Mein Canedda de vich jaa riasi. :D

Users who are viewing this thread