No Requests KX's photoshop stuff!!(Latest: Mesut Ozil iPhone wallpaper)

Wht type of sig and wallpaper backgrounds do u like?

• Total voters

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very very well executed imo.Fantastic theme.Loved the text and rain effects as well.Very great job rameez.I lovedd everything in it.9.5/10

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Can you make me a Lewis Hamilton signature please,

I'll give reps

:cheers
No where close to being my best...Haven't been on photoshop for over a month...but here it is...

hamilton.jpg

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Nice sig KX. One seems to be rusty when they touch phtoshop when after a month, but I can bet that is not the case with you. I've always liked your style. Its a great sig. Just, I dont like the font you've used for Hamilton. If you could fix it up, it would be great :)

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
good siggy of afridi.......can you give me some tips for making siggy!!!link for my thread is in my signature

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I'll repeat myself again, one seems to be rusty when they touch phtoshop when after a month, but I can bet that is not the case with you.

That sig is as good as your other sigs. I like the colours in it. The background is nice. The text is decent too. Just the render's face looks a bit dark. But nevertheless, its an awesome sig. KUTGW! and get active!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Really like the simple background and the idea of the green overlayed render on either side. Very concrete figures and shapes with noticeable outlines. Since you built up that style the render should have followed that style. I think blends in a little too much and maybe one render would have sufficed. A good sig overall though. Keep it up!

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
My last couple siggies were touching PS after a month each...but this one is touching PS after over a year...a wallpaper this time...Not too sure about it...But comments are welcome...

duminy.jpg

And a JP duminy siggy...happy with the outcome considering the fact that i haven't been on photoshop for long...

duminysig.jpg

Last edited:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
The wallpaper is pretty well done. The background is fantastic to start off with. I'm loving the depth in it. The shadow render works wonders as well. Though, the main render looks a bit bland. And, I am not happy with the text either. Still, I consider this as a very solid effort. Well done!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
My last couple siggies were touching PS after a month each...but this one is touching PS after over a year...a wallpaper this time...Not too sure about it...But comments are welcome...

duminy.jpg

And a JP duminy siggy...happy with the outcome considering the fact that i haven't been on photoshop for long...

duminysig.jpg

You're crap, get a life. :D

How long have I not seen this style? Great work bud. Love the stuff. No remarks. You probably know. Just loving atm. :D

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Amazing Sig and Wally!:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

KBC

Panel of Selectors
By the way, A collab wouldn't sound too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread